Favorite show...ever?

hahninator

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My top 3:

Rock am Ring 2004 (crowd sick, setlist sick, band sick :P)

Mountain View 2004 (unforgetable, damn sick show)

Frankfurt 2008 (crowd insane, i almost touched chester on faint :P + 2nd longest show ever (only because LP didn´t talk that much to the crowd, otherwise it would have been the longest ever, definiatly)

Idk wat you guys all mean by saying that LP was at it's worst in 05-06, album tour wise yes but performance wise incredible! My sis and brother in law went to see them for live 8 when they still lived in PA, and they said it was an incredible performance for LP. The only thing that pisses me off is that they didn't take me. Then again id think they knew I was a huge LP fan till last year when they invited me to the MSG show.

Idk wat you guys all mean by saying that LP was at it's worst in 05-06, album tour wise yes but performance wise incredible! My sis and brother in law went to see them for live 8 when they still lived in PA, and they said it was an incredible performance for LP. The only thing that pisses me off is that they didn't take me. Then again id think they knew I was a huge LP fan till last year when they invited me to the MSG show.

^ ya dude MSG > Live 8.

no complaining thurrr

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

My favorite shows to this day:

*Manchester Apollo 2003 (amazing setlist)

*Reading, England 2003 (great show)

*Colorado Springs 2004 (good concert)

*Camden, New Jersey 2004 (fantastic setlist)

*Rock am ring 2004 (is an unforgettable show)

Atlanta 2007. My first of three LP shows that I have been to and easily the best and most energetic one.

That was such a fucking good show. Where'd you sit at? Band was on fire, crowd was loud as hell. Place blew the hell up on OSC to start the encore.