LPLive Interview w/ SpikeMinoda

hahninator

We recently did a nice interview with our staff member SpikeMinoda (aka Mike) from Germany! This is the next one in our interview series, with more to come in the New Year! Read as he talks about how he got involved with LPLive, how he became a fan of Linkin Park, what songs he wants to see performed live, and more.

Check it out here:

http://lplive.net/interviews/spikeminoda.php

All of our other interviews that we have conducted can be found on our interview page here:

http://lplive.net/interviews.php

Let us know what you think! We have more interviews with LPLive staff members, LPLive community members, LP's management team and LINKIN PARK themselves lined up...so stay tuned! Thanks to Spike for doing this interview with us!

It was really cool to meet Spike in St.Petersburg. I did not know what he looked like but still I understood that it was him!

Spike, BTW, your second name looks like russian. Do you have roots there?

My stepfather is from Ukraine, thats why I have this name ;)

Yeah it was awesome to meet you there, it was kinda funny to be like the only person at this show who couldn't speak russian^^ But the show was great :D

Thanks for the positive feedback on my interview, I really appreciate this :)

My stepfather is from Ukraine, thats why I have this name ;)

Yeah it was awesome to meet you there, it was kinda funny to be like the only person at this show who couldn't speak russian^^ But the show was great :D

Thanks for the positive feedback on my interview, I really appreciate this :)

Wow.. Your relatives are from Ukraine, Nick has some connections with Ukraine too.... Me, and LESTAT are from Ukraine... Popular country, I must say :)

I remember being at show in Poland.... It was also weird to be one of the few people who do not understand what are others talking about. :)

agreed meteora is the better album, Hybrid theory the day that was released brought me to being a fan of LP. MTM wasnt to bad, and A thousand suns cud of done with a few less intro/interlude type songs. And it would of been good to of had more up beat techno type songs like the catylist. I think when meteora came out that was some of the best sets played cus the songs were so easy to mix into other songs. its a pitty the dont play dont stay, easier to run or nobodys listening. i think they would be good tracks to play.