Demos You Would Like

Mystery

If there are any demos of songs that we already have, or tracks we heard little of, that you would like to get ahold of, what would they be?

Demos of songs wishlist

- Don't Stay (it originally had reggae guitars)

- Shadow Of The Day (it had rapping in it before)

- The Catalyst (lyrics were different, "deserts fade into the sky", "violent lullaby")

Demos of songs that were unreleased wishlist

- Grecian

- There is one demo on the ATS documentary, where Mike plays around five or six tracks after the shortened demo of "The Catalyst" is played. It comes in right after a quick BITS instrumental, the song is scatted by Mike, sing duh na duh na na and then it glitches to the next song.

If there are any demos of songs that we already have, or tracks we heard little of, that you would like to get ahold of, what would they be?

Demos of songs wishlist

- Don't Stay (it originally had reggae guitars)

- Shadow Of The Day (it had rapping in it before)

- The Catalyst (lyrics were different, "deserts fade into the sky", "violent lullaby")

Demos of songs that were unreleased wishlist

- Grecian

- There is one demo on the ATS documentary, where Mike plays around five or six tracks after the shortened demo of "The Catalyst" is played. It comes in right after a quick BITS instrumental, the song is scatted by Mike, sing duh na duh na na and then it glitches to the next song.

which is your source of that SOTD had rapping in it?

honestly and totally unrelated - i just want a better quality copy of "blackbirds". other than that, i am content with my collection.

ATS deluxe edition has it... Best quality.

I'd like to hear any DEMO of songs that were or weren't released within an album that have actual lyrics on it... That's why LPUX was so damn disappointing...

I'd like to hear any DEMO of songs that were or weren't released within an album that have actual lyrics on it... That's why LPUX was so damn disappointing...

LPUX had three complete demos with lyrics. I don't see what's so disappointing about that. LPU9 only had one finished song on it (I know there were others with lyrics, but they had either scatted or missing vocal parts).

Reanimation tracks without the guest rappers.

That would be absolutely fantastic. On some of the tracks (Plc 4 Mie Haed or whatever it's spelled specifically) the guests absolutely ruin the song.

Oh, and demos I'd want:

No Roads Left with Chester's vocals

Any Meteora demos

I'd still love to get the finalised demos of LOATR & TLTGYA with Mike on lead vocals. I know that we got them somewhat on LPU9, but they where really early versions of those songs. I want the ones we heard in the making of MTM & LPUTV that are basically the finished song but with mike singing.

Oh, and the My December Team sleep remix of course!

They were thinking about lyrics, so I don't think a demo with the lyrics "deserts fade into the sky", "violent lullaby" excist.

Don't Stay, LOATR with the finalized lyrics sung by Mike, Reanimation without the rappers and maybe those verses replaced with Mikes or Chesters and the rapping Shadow of the Day would be nice.

Shadow Of The Day never had rapping in it. I remember where you heard that from though. It was from a kind of poorly translated German review of the album before it was released.

They were talking about Bleed It Out but it accidentally got put in the SOTD section.

Edited by Xero21