The Rising Tied 5th Anniversary

[AndOne]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rising Tied is my favourite record realesed by any LP-related act, maybe even the best album I know. An amazing lyrical input by Mike (FM Mike > oldschool LP-Mike), some of the best beats I've ever heared and great collaborations (e.g. SoB & Holly Brook).

It's hard to choose a favourtie track because the all of them are great, but Kenji, Cigarettes, Remember The Name, In Stereo and The Hard Way are masterpieces.

It introduced me to Hip-Hop and brought me back to LP after I lost sight of them for a while.

Thank you, Mr. Shinoda, for releasing the only record up to date I can easily listen to from beginning to end without skipping one single track, even 5 years after it's been released.

"Right Now" is just so dope, "Kenji" is very deep, means a lot to me because my Grandfather was in the Internment camps as well. "The Hard Way" is another one that's just great.

Hard to believe the album is already 5 years old. I got my special edition signed at Mike's 1st art show too :)

Linkin Park is holding up the next FM album.

hahahaha....

Happy Birthday Mike and all the Fort Minor Team !!!

My favourite Track is Split Out The Back Feat. Joe Hahn from Linkin Park... hahah...

Amazing album, and amazing collection...

Please don't forget the Art Work of every single part of the Fort Minor's collection.

hahahaha....

Happy Birthday Mike and all the Fort Minor Team !!!

My favourite Track is Split Out The Back Feat. Joe Hahn from Linkin Park... hahah...

Amazing album, and amazing collection...

Please don't forget the Art Work of every single part of the Fort Minor's collection.

You mean Slip Out the Back :P btw What do you mean by "don't forget the art work of every single part of Fort Minor's collection"?