The Rising Tied 5th Anniversary

[AndOne]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, five years!? It's crazy to look back on things like this and realize it was so long ago and remember what your life was like back then as to what it is like now. What i have done with the past five years!? Ouch... seems like this just came out about 2 years or so ago. Not Five!

My favourite part of this album are the stories each song have to tell. My favourite track of the album is hands down Red to Black. I love all the guest vocals on this one so much plus the story it tells was just awesome. A close second on that vein is Right Now. I love the music and the lyrics.

The Rising Tied is one of my favourite hip-hop albums and that was way before i knew it was even Mike Shinoda.(yes i was an LP fan before, just not in the fandom back then to know stuff like that) I think what Mike lacked in other places, he made up for it big time in the things he was great at. Even after five years, those particular songs still resonate with me. There won't come a time when the message from Where'd You Go would ever stop being relevant.