LPUX Tracklisting

BeardyWilderness

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just come home from the Summit, I will listen to the CD in a few mins and post about each song ok? If you guys don't believe me shame on you. I called up Joe (admin) on the LPA and gave him updates all though the day. I have a picture of the setlist and they performed From the Inside for us in the soundcheck. Wish I was going to tonights show! I went yesterday though and heard a lot of songs today at the soundcheck and they performed LOATR and The Messenger acoustic.

I was literally sitting at Mike's feet, thats how fucking close he was. I've got awesome footage but I can't put it up now as I have to listen to LPUX.

I believe you, because you're from UK and you attend the summit and the show, people say these things because they are desperate and somehow they have a little envy but I believe you ^^ can't wait for you review!

I've just come home from the Summit, I will listen to the CD in a few mins and post about each song ok? If you guys don't believe me shame on you. I called up Joe (admin) on the LPA and gave him updates all though the day. I have a picture of the setlist and they performed From the Inside for us in the soundcheck. Wish I was going to tonights show! I went yesterday though and heard a lot of songs today at the soundcheck and they performed LOATR and The Messenger acoustic.

I was literally sitting at Mike's feet, thats how fucking close he was. I've got awesome footage but I can't put it up now as I have to listen to LPUX.

Well, I let you go and listen to new LPUX :P . Thanks for the information which you told us.

I'm just gonna write track 1, 2, 3 etc jus to speed up my posts

TRACK 1 - Unfortunate (2002 demo) - Reanimated instrumental - 2.07mins

Track 2 - 3.39mins Reminds me of Pretend to be.

Hold up, I'm gonna email a staff the screencap of the tracks on windows media and the photos now

Edited by ree_ree

So its looks like its available on linkinpark.com with the purchase of LPUX

A bit off topic. It says that members who buy the monthly version of LPUX will get access to presale tickets. I thought they said that only people who buy the annual version would get that?

Excuse me? What gives you the right to come on here and call other members liars? Please refrain from doing so again, or I will be issuing you a warning.

Cause he's wrapped- up- inside- his-- LIIIIIIES!

[/obligatory QWERTY reference]

Track 3 - instrumental (2.05mins)

Track 4 - Mike rapping in the whole song!! (3.06mins)

Track 5 - Instrumental. Sounds a little like a marching band in the beginning and end. It starts to build up, softens down then really builds up again. I'm not good with identifying exact instruments so I'm not gonna do that and confuse you guys. (5.01mins!!)

Track 6 - Pretend to be - we all know this song already...

As you can see I'm rushing through this, just wanted to give you guys some info! Some of it might be clips of demos we have heard before but I'm not sure as I'm not a huge follower of demos.

Track 3 - instrumental (2.05mins)

Track 4 - Mike rapping in the whole song!! (3.06mins)

Track 5 - Instrumental. Sounds a little like a marching band in the beginning and end. It starts to build up, softens down then really builds up again. I'm not good with identifying exact instruments so I'm not gonna do that and confuse you guys. (5.01mins!!)

Track 6 - Pretend to be - we all know this song already...

As you can see I'm rushing through this, just wanted to give you guys some info! Some of it might be clips of demos we have heard before but I'm not sure as I'm not a huge follower of demos.

All good lengths and quality so far! LPUX >LPU9!

dont worry i understand. i got the same with skool -___- lol

but yes! thanks alot. soo which song you looking forward on the this cd?

you´re welcome man..

..ehm..im looking forward to the songs we might have not heard :D ..I mean all the songs except POA, PTB, WID

..you?