LPUX Tracklisting

BeardyWilderness

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the pessimists need to settle down. Does any other band even think about releasing an underground CD every single year? We're getting 10 songs. 10. So what if some are instrumentals, or sound similar to previous ones. We need to take a step back and be truly grateful that Linkin Park goes through all of this trouble to release these from their vault. They don't have to, but they do anyway

I think the pessimists need to settle down. Does any other band even think about releasing an underground CD every single year? We're getting 10 songs. 10. So what if some are instrumentals, or sound similar to previous ones. We need to take a step back and be truly grateful that Linkin Park goes through all of this trouble to release these from their vault. They don't have to, but they do anyway

So true!

OMFG FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN SLEEP & THINK IN PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE KNOWS I HAVE BEEN BUGGEN FOR THIS FOR MONTHS NOW!!!! LOOK AT EVERY POST ABOUT LPUX & IM JUST HAVING A FIT TO FIND OUT INFO! NOW ITS TIME FOR ME TOO RANT!

01. Unfortunate (2002)

this sounds like a song they made on the tour bus at the time. HT & Meteroa

02: What We Don't Know (2007)

i think this is going too sound like WID or BIO or something near to that -__-

03: Points Of Authority Demo

WTF?! dont we have 3demos of POA? theres more but imagine its a demo we have.

04: I Have Not Begun (2009)

hmmm? ATS demos we hear in the making of DVD? maybe something brand new? New Divide style???

05: Pale (2006)

hmmm MTM era, i give this one too sound like NMS or GU

06: Pretend To Be

WE HAVE THIS!!!!

07: Divided (2005)

this COULD sound like meteroa still maybe like qwerty??

08: What I've Done (M.Shinoda Remix)

if he made another remix then YAY! but if its the same then wtf they put this out already.

09: Coal (1997)

wow this is b4 everything! lol this is like our Picturebored haha who agrees?

10: Halo (2002)

its going too sound like HT & meteroa!

overall i give the leak of the CD TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!! hope for all the songs more then 1min, not like the lpu9 cd.

Wow...I think It will be the best LPU cd ever !

I'm very excited to hear the song from Xero, even if it's an instrumental !

My bet for the surprise? Runaway of course ! (ahaha) Seriously, I really think it's gonna be P5hng Me A*wy.

Edited by Lordofdonuts

Nothing about Europe yet other than Chester confirmed in a recent interview that they'll be back in Europe before summer 2011. So start saving! :)

Edited main post: "Oh No" is the demo name for POA. Wow.

nothing about another south american tour in 2011 ?

Nothing about Europe yet other than Chester confirmed in a recent interview that they'll be back in Europe before summer 2011. So start saving! :)

Edited main post: "Oh No" is the demo name for POA. Wow.

OH NO! its most likely the same demo we heard already

OH NO! its the 1st ever demo of POA from like 1997

OH NO! why it could of been Picturebored or atleast a 30sec demo clip of it. lmfao

OH NO! i better stop this & just wait for more info & leaked CD! lol

yeah.. in my country there is a saying that I would translate like this:::

if you give your little finger, they want your whole arm

Edited by linkingabo