09.11.2010 - Birmingham, England

hahninator

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone here is going to a meet and greet with LP could they ask what are the chances of Jay-Z joing them in Sydney? Logistically its possible so if someone could get the idea out there that'd be insane!!

Apparently Dead Letter Circus are the "special guests" the ticket mentions.

DSP or best HQ video on youtube...for BIO with RME & APFMH please any1????????????????

Step 1: Go to www.lplive.net Wait, you're already there. Good! One step is already complete.

Step 2: Look on the 2010 page for the shows with RME/APFMH over BIO.

Step 3: Go to www.youtube.com and search for BIO from one of those shows, or just read the main post in this topic since I posted a video of it there.

Step 4: ???

Step 5: PROFIT!

Spoke to a few guys at the show who are members here which was awesome!

If anyone remembers talking to a guy with "help me leave behind some reasons to be missed" tattood on his arm give me a message!!

I can now proudly say that was my 5th concert for LP and for the atmosphere were I was and the surprises sprung up it is up there as one of the best!

Step 1: Go to www.lplive.net Wait, you're already there. Good! One step is already complete.

Step 3: Go to www.youtube.com and search for BIO from one of those shows, or just read the main post in this topic since I posted a video of it there.

and that's how you get owned by the hahninator... win LOL

I was at the right barrier! It was my first Linkin Park show and it was amazing. The support act weren't as terrible as I had been led to believe. Crawling and One Step Closer were the highlights for me, and I managed to get a drumstick! The pit was really calm compared to other shows I've been to. Everyone was cool. I definitely want to see Linkin Park again after this.

Spoke to a few guys at the show who are members here which was awesome!

If anyone remembers talking to a guy with "help me leave behind some reasons to be missed" tattood on his arm give me a message!!

I can now proudly say that was my 5th concert for LP and for the atmosphere were I was and the surprises sprung up it is up there as one of the best!

THAT'S ME MY MAN. =D =D Awesome show. The atmosphere was awesome. Only thing we should've done is caused something in that moshpit ahahah.

of all people too get owned by...its the owner of the site -__- thanks btw lol

Edited by LPUemo360

Fucking epic show. Chester pointing at me while i was rapping Reading My Eyes with Mike and going mental for it has got to be one of my highlights of my three shows! Absolutely insane. Screaming Place For My Head throughout hoping it would persuade them to play it in full but they still played it in Bleed It Out so it's all good. Double whammy ;D and yes best Bleed It Out EVER

Met up with Arravind and Rob Wilson accidentally so that was nice :)

Proper buzzing from the show still, they made a load of mistakes and Chester had to get the crowd to sing half of Leave Out All the Rest cos he was having problems :D. So many memorable moments from the show. Hope they leave them on the DSP cos it gives the show so much more personality!

was a bad ass show cant wait for the dsp fb

i met up with Aravind before the show and afterwards tried to report on facebook but the damn thing wouldnt let me so i gave up and i got a few good pictures a goos shot of chris and some ok footage ill post on youtube and link it on my facebook :)