05.11.2010 - Newcastle, England

hahninator

LP heads over to Newcastle, England today for their next UK show of the tour. Ironically, this is the only city on the World Tour so far that has ANOTHER city named the exact same that LP is playing. They'll be in Newcastle, Australia on Dec. 14! Both cities were added AFTER the original tour dates were released so that's pretty cool. Linkin Park has never played in Newcastle before (in either country). Newcastle (UK) joins Linz (Austria), Dortmund (Germany), Herning (Denmark) and two of the three South American cities: Buenos Aires (Argentina) and Santiago (Chile) to make it the sixth "new" city the band has played in on the "A Thousand Suns" World Tour!

Last night in Manchester (show page here), they played what we'll call the "Alternate Setlist" (Main and Alternate ok with everyone for right now?) with 'Lying From You' and 'Leave Out All The Rest' instead of 'Papercut' and 'The Messenger'.

'A Place For My Head' snuck its way back into the set over 'Bleed It Out' again...video here: (Disregard the uploader calling it 'Papercut', wtf)

It seems the crowd is really getting into it when Chester starts the bridge!

So who's going to Newcastle? Anyone get an LPU M&G? After this show the band goes to SPAIN for the MTV EMA's...more info on that to come! The few questions today are: Would you like to see Mike rap anything else over 'Bleed It Out'? I believe at the Manchester M&G, 'Step Up' and 'Forgotten' were requested but Mike said the tempo of those were too quick...interesting. What about something odd like...'QWERTY'? Or maybe even singing part of 'No Roads Left'?

Lastly, I want to alert you to the first DSP "fix" that I discovered this year. I posted a thread here that talks about Mike singing "The Radiance" in Paris with no vocal effect, but the DSP has it edited as a "fix".

SETLIST:

01. The Requiem

02. Wretches and Kings

03. Papercut

04. Given Up

05. New Divide

06. Faint

07. Empty Spaces

08. When They Come For Me

09. No More Sorrow

10. Jornada Del Muerto

11. Waiting For The End

12. Wisdom, Justice & Love

13. Iridescent

14. Numb

15. The Radiance (Live Version)

16. Breaking The Habit

17. Shadow Of The Day

18. Crawling

19. One Step Closer

----------------------------

20. Fallout

21. The Catalyst

22. The Messenger

23. In The End

24. What I've Done

25. Bleed It Out

Edited by SpikeMinoda

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgotten has quick tempo? Man he is rapping the first verse of APFMH over the BIO like i pressed fast forward, but the tempo of Forgotten is too quick for him?

Say whaaaat. <_<

That's why I asked cause it seems the only way we'll hear forgotten again but I offered step up in case he wasn't keen on it but maybe we'll see lol if he sees the main post from mark it might persuade him lol

Not being a dick or anything, but i like Mike rapping stuff over "Bleed It Out" at first BUT!!!

Let's not get carried away and request all of their catalog to sing or rap over "Bleed It Out" i mean,

"Bleed It Out" is a song itself once in a while doing some stuff over that is cool, but let songs be songs and Play the full song, otherwise imo they should not play other songs and just do a super long ass version of Bleed it out with all of their songs they normally play at this tour. lol

I wanna hear songs with their own melodies!

For instance ask if they might play the Reanimation version of "One Step Closer" etc.

my 2 cents....

Not being a dick or anything, but i like Mike rapping stuff over "Bleed It Out" at first BUT!!!

Let's not get carried away and request all of their catalog to sing or rap over "Bleed It Out" i mean,

"Bleed It Out" is a song itself once in a while doing some stuff over that is cool, but let songs be songs and Play the full song, otherwise imo they should not play other songs and just do a super long ass version of Bleed it out with all of their songs they normally play at this tour. lol

I wanna hear songs with their own melodies!

For instance ask if they might play the Reanimation version of "One Step Closer" etc.

my 2 cents....

This