05.11.2010 - Newcastle, England

hahninator

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen someone say this yet, so I'm going to...

Wouldn't it be epic if LP played OSC with the Reanimated verse, AND the extended outro? It would add not one, but TWO extra levels of intensity to the song, and I think it would be perfect. While they're experimenting with singing/rapping other stuff over BIO, they could do this too, it would be amazing!

Who's with me?

It definitely does, especially when they are "fixing" mistakes to make every show sound generic.

Hopefully LP will be comfortable with the new songs and stage before the US tour so they can mix it up. Considering the prep-work needed for songs (samples, lighting etc) and the band's hatred for certain material (Runaway, No Roads Left, etc), not too confident that we'll see more than 30 different songs on the complete touring cycle. Kind of sucks, since bands like 311 play at least 80 different tracks on a standard summer tour. At least Mike's there to throw in a random verse here and there!

i would love LP to do what 311 does, but i woupld orefer LP's standard set over 311's mixing it up cause 311 sucks

I haven't seen someone say this yet, so I'm going to...

Wouldn't it be epic if LP played OSC with the Reanimated verse, AND the extended outro? It would add not one, but TWO extra levels of intensity to the song, and I think it would be perfect. While they're experimenting with singing/rapping other stuff over BIO, they could do this too, it would be amazing!

Who's with me?

I was thinking they could do Intro/outro like Milton Kenyes and do Reanimation verse all together. that would be epic

Keep this trending on here so they can see it then!

(Please bring SIB back sooooon)

No better yet heres an idea.

Since Mike reads the big news topics, have Hahninator make a topic called something like "What songs do you want most live" or "What version of the current live songs do you want".

Something along those lines. If he put it up there, and people were saying alot of the same song that LP didnt hate like From The Inside or Figure .09 (love the transition between those two) then maybe itll get in mikes head from seeing and theyll play it.

Just an idea.

i would love LP to do what 311 does, but i woupld orefer LP's standard set over 311's mixing it up cause 311 sucks

I was thinking they could do Intro/outro like Milton Kenyes and do Reanimation verse all together. that would be epic

as i went to milton keynes show that would be amazing to see at birmingham show again on tuesday, well theyve got mtv thing and a day or so off so it gives them time to think of something original to do.

Before Grey Daze, when Chester was 15 he played in a band called "Sean Dowdell and Friends" in which he was the lead singer. Currently the only existing evidence of this band is a 3 song tape that includes the following songs: "Painted Pictures" "Kill The Flies" and "God's Afraid"