27.10.2010 - Köln, Germany

hahninator

8 shows...holy shit!

Lol I think they will play different setlists on the two London shows for sure, I would love to see Burning in the Skies live. I think the way they are switching things up is really cool. I would be happy to hear any LP song live though (except Robot Boy lol)

haha yes, a bit overboard i know :) but hey, had been saving with an LP tour in mind, and now i get to see a bit more of my country (and now some of the world too ;P).

daaayyuummm... all this talk about losing LOATR! just once, just once i'd like to hear it live! ;)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect show in Cologne :)

After Dortmund it was my second of three shows on the A thousand Suns World tour :)

It was so amazing that they played something "new" on this one: Lying from You instead of Papercut and Leave out all the Rest instead of The messenger :)

there was so much power in the band, chester went crazy like all the rest! (phx seemed a little bit tired ^^)

Friday, i head over to hamburg to see them again :)

I'm amazed they checked and changed things because we requested it - that's awesome so here goes nothing...play APFMH!! It's too awesome to not put it in a setlist haha just once would be fine manchester/birmingham I won't be picky :) spike you need to tell them to play it more often with your secret connections ;)

I'm shocked the band actually heard all the bitching people have been doing and did something about it. :blink:

In that case, here is my request: For the U.S shows, please play all of a ATS live and if an old song will be brought back into the set, i vote for Easier to Run. Best song on Meteora period.

hey where did you hear about the auckland shows just out of curiosity?

Music For Relief has it rumored. We'll see what happens but I think it's very likely Auckland will be added. Maybe not a 3rd Sydney date but New Zealand for sure since the album sold so well there.

Summer tour in europe => the festivals and stuff in june? or july/august

Would love to go to a us show in summer! (tampa/west palm beach)

Get your ass over here! The Florida crowds fuckin' rock. WPB 2008 was awesome. If you come, let me know! I'll be at any show they play in Florida or the southeast USA.