After encore

----------------------------

26. She Couldn't

27. Papercut

28. Papercut (again)

29. A place for my head

30. Not Alone (Debut)

hahahaha, oh my god hahaha !!!!

Surely people won't still bitch when they change it up like this lol. We bitch because they don't change, then they do and people still bitch ^^

Agree...

My hopes are in Dubai and Israel, i don't know why but maybe they put an extra energy on that shows....

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back from the show and I have to say that this one was better than yesterday.The Crowd ROCKS and the beginning of Lying from You was soooo awesome, in my opinion it was the BEST bass since 2003, where I heard the song for the first time! B)

I only have to say AWESOME SHOW! :)

*note for the show: a "City of Cologne" flag was attached to the stage before the show. ;)

Awesome to see they're changing it up maybe not the songs I'd like but you can't have your cake and eat it :) hopefully they'll keep swapping little bits like they are doing so hopefully I see 2 different shows and they keep doing this through to the end of the australian tour :)

Yes !!! My bet is Burning In The Skies... and maybe some old shit like POA.

shit and POA do not belong in the same sentence

I'm wondering if they gonna debut "No Roads Left" someday

yeah, i was wondering that, also Not Alone

This is cool to see songs swapped out. I wonder if they'll do stuff like that at other shows.

i hope they do.

Well, I personally like Papercut better than LFY, but i also like LFY and I'm happy they are rotating. But on the other hand I like LOATR better than The Messenger. I'm happy they are rotating songs in!!!!

An incentive to see more than 1 show! LP randomly changing the setlist every night like this = slowly becoming like Metallica which is what a ton of fans want. Obviously a huge huge comparison that isn't even that accurate, but LP has never done anything like this before and it's AWESOME. I need USA tour dates ASAP lol. Please announce them by Christmas so I can get presents of LP tickets.

leave out all the rest is one of my fave LP tracks - they didn't play it the last (and only time) they played in my city of perth, western australia. given that i'm attending 8 shows this year... i like my chances of finally seeing it live!!!

leave out all the rest is one of my fave LP tracks - they didn't play it the last (and only time) they played in my city of perth, western australia. given that i'm attending 8 shows this year... i like my chances of finally seeing it live!!!

8 shows...holy shit!

Lol I think they will play different setlists on the two London shows for sure, I would love to see Burning in the Skies live. I think the way they are switching things up is really cool. I would be happy to hear any LP song live though (except Robot Boy lol)

ok, now it's time to give some infos :P

holy shit got so many today ^^

the bird is awesome!!!

he gave me 2 plecs by Phx of the MTM time. Gave me the setlist and let me watch the show from an awesome place and behind the scenes ;)

I heard some nice facts:

maybe 3rd Sydney show will be added and 2 new zealand and looks like both will be auckland and added after sydney.

He told me also the band read about our set complaining and thats why they chsnged so lets make some more changes.

Other fact: they rehearsed only the normal set! so APFMH, LFY and LOATR were played without rehearsals.

US january-february or march but no gixed dates yet.

summer europe might be ProRev again in Germany!!!!!!

Got 3 setlists today and after the shiw I catched Pooch and he signed 1 for me :) thats awesome.

Pooch is awesome, if be at a show make sure to say hi to him!

I heard some nice facts:

maybe 3rd Sydney show will be added and 2 new zealand and looks like both will be auckland and added after sydney.

He told me also the band read about our set complaining and thats why they chsnged so lets make some more changes.

Other fact: they rehearsed only the normal set! so APFMH, LFY and LOATR were played without rehearsals.

how cool is the band reading this forum and taking notice about the common complaintments lol just great. I hope they keep doin' things like this

ok, now it's time to give some infos :P

holy shit got so many today ^^

the bird is awesome!!!

he gave me 2 plecs by Phx of the MTM time. Gave me the setlist and let me watch the show from an awesome place and behind the scenes ;)

I heard some nice facts:

US january-february or march but no gixed dates yet.

summer europe might be ProRev again in Germany!!!!!!

Got 3 setlists today and after the shiw I catched Pooch and he signed 1 for me :) thats awesome.

Pooch is awesome, if be at a show make sure to say hi to him!

I am jealous of you secret connections and the perks they come with.

setlist breakdown time

LFY back? Nice, my dad will be happy to hear that, he was pissed at the fact the band dropped his fav LP song at NYC :D IMO they should never have dropped it but oh well what are ya gonna do right?

Dropping the Messanger for LOATR? Especially after The Catalyst? wooo, stop reading if you're one of those people who think everything LP does is Godly

How the F do you drop a new song for LOATR, i'm sorry if anybody has any form of attachment to the song but it is so boring live. At least in the Messenger, Chaz does a sing a long during the ending. Damn. Drop a new song you barely played 9 times(? i think) for a song thats been played for 3 years? I mean that goes for about 80% of LP's catalog but pick something better to follow after The Catalyst.

</2 cents>

but i DO appreciate the effort LP. I can't wait to see what you all bring to the US for The A Thousand Suns World Tour. I think Mike should do RME over BIO bridge for the LPU. The new LPU shoutout :)

How the F do you drop a new song for LOATR, i'm sorry if anybody has any form of attachment to the song but it is so boring live. At least in the Messenger, Chaz does a sing a long during the ending. Damn. Drop a new song you barely played 9 times(? i think) for a song thats been played for 3 years? I mean that goes for about 80% of LP's catalog but pick something better to follow after The Catalyst.

Because they play 6 shows in Germany. Why the heck not change it up. LOATR isn't really boring live. I didn't like it on PR08 but it was great last summer in Europe. Crowd really was jamming. Even in Graz I said damn I hated LOATR in 08 but it's actually pretty sweet live.

0:25 (feat. Stefano/Jacrid taking a picture :P)

Like you said, we bitch if they don't change it and we bitch if they do change it. I'll take any change over no change. Even if they had Papercut in the main set and played it at every show of the tour then swapped it for LOATR. That's a change. Any change beats zero in my opinion at least. I'll take PMA piano even if it's a change.

I've personally seen all the non-ATS songs they're playing in 2010 except APFMH about 8+ times. I would love to see APFMH.

Like you said, we bitch if they don't change it and we bitch if they do change it. I'll take any change over no change. Even if they had Papercut in the main set and played it at every show of the tour then swapped it for LOATR. That's a change. Any change beats zero in my opinion at least. I'll take PMA piano even if it's a change.

I've personally seen all the non-ATS songs they're playing in 2010 except APFMH about 8+ times. I would love to see APFMH.

Idk I always try not to think everything the band does is ok, change is good but sometimes you take away something good for something not as good. Which is LOATR. IMO of course. I know some people are gonna like this and people like myself not approve of it. I just appreciate the band is starting to experiment with the setlists with babysteps.

Since they pay attention to what were saying..

My 3 big requests are...

Please play at least one of the older songs that haven't played in years. JUST ONE FOR THE DSP!!!

Please play Somewhere I Belong at least once on this tour.

Please debut the rest of A Thousand Suns soon.

(If I had a 4th request...pls close with Faint one time again soon, the best closer everrr!)