26.10.2010 - Dortmund, Germany

hahninator

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

show is over since 1 hour.

Mike pointed at me and Overkill during Papercut, The Ctalyst, In The End and some other songs cause of our LPL shirts.

Mike rapped 'APFMH' during BIO bridge and pointed at us again and told: this is only for you guys.

Mark Fiore took a picture of the LPL with me and Overkill.

LPL was a lot of fun and many guys were there, picture will be up soon :)

I don't understand how can you be writing this. I would be dead if Mike pointed at me and dedicated something to me lol

Im just back....im pretty upset :(

The show was just about 90 mins (but it felt like 60 or less for me) New songs were okay live...but nutin special, the crowd also seemd to not like them ALOT, on the older songs they get nuts.

Too bad they didnt played APFMH again, they just played the first verse of it during BIO....Damm and i was so hoping for the full song like the paris people got :(

I will upload my videos right now, should be up in few hours

I don't understand how can you be writing this. I would be dead if Mike pointed at me and dedicated something to me lol

:lol:

this was the best live moment ever

I was proud as hell :D

Mike is the best and this proofs it once again.

He loves LPL :) thx Mike for these special moments :)

I'm back from the show too.The performance was great as every time, but in my opinion the crowd was not so good.I have a seat and this was the first time since 2008 that nobody was standing up when the show begins, wtf is going on? :blink:

The communication with the crowd was ok, I think all was good except of the crowd. :)

Today I also had my first LPU M&G, this was amazing.The band was good-humored, actually Brad was talking with me. :D

Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture from the LPU M&G, but therefor we have the LPU-Group-Pictures.

The M&G with LPL-Members was also nice, I hope to see the group-pics soon.See you tomorrow in cologne! ;)

Well there goes my epic idea that the band was slowly going to keep adding onto Burning in the Skies during Bleed It Out until the full song just blends right in and it becomes a Bleed It Out/Burning in the Skies Medley...

But it's still nice to see APFMH somewhere something on the setlist; in any form.

You are now aware of how truly epic that medley would be. They would just have to change the closing song, since BitS is kinda soft.

Edited by Faint!ntoPieces

SETLIST:

01. The Requiem

02. Wretches & Kings

03. Papercut

04. Given Up

05. New Divide

06. Faint

07. Empty Spaces

08. When They Come For Me

09. No More Sorrow

10. Jornada Del Muerto

11. Waiting For The End

12. Wisdom, Justice, & Love

13. Iridescent

14. Numb

15. Breaking The Habit

16. Shadow Of The Day

17. Crawling

18. One Step Closer

-------

19. Fallout

20. The Catalyst

21. The Messenger

22. In The End

23. What I've Done

24. Bleed It Out (APFMH during it )

I have the full show on video, i HOPE that Ana did some great videos too wich she can give me maybe for a mix :)

post-2505-1288134425.jpg

post-2505-1288134474.jpg

Edited by franticfreak

Im just back....im pretty upset :(

The show was just about 90 mins (but it felt like 60 or less for me) New songs were okay live...but nutin special, the crowd also seemd to not like them ALOT, on the older songs they get nuts.

Too bad they didnt played APFMH again, they just played the first verse of it during BIO....Damm and i was so hoping for the full song like the paris people got :(

I will upload my videos right now, should be up in few hours

I chuck the crowd not liking and going nuts over the new songs to them being complete fools. I'm standing by that irrational logic. <_< A show is only as fun as the audience chooses to make it. The band feed off them and vice versa. It seems like the German crowds so far have been uninspiring. LP needs to play less shows for them and instead use that extra time to play more South American shows where they will be better appreciated.(i feel sorry for the fans there who have to wait 4+ years) The French, the Austrians and South Americans have been my favourites.

someone tell me why during the catalyst chester has this big flashlight thing for?

Well, the only thing i can think off is that he was using it for effects sake coupled with the sound effects that is playing. Personally, i think its pretty funny. For once, the audience are the ones blinded by the light instead of them. :lol: