26.10.2010 - Dortmund, Germany

hahninator

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First

Here is the full audio of Dortmund (http://www.sendspace.com/file/rav0dg)

Maybe someone can post that Audio rip on the main page?

Cheers

And 2 more videos

Waiting For The End

When They Come For Me

would add it to the main post, but not via iPhone. this is too much work. thx for the link, will download it tomorrow, when I'm on my laptop again :)

Maybe I'm the only one with such a view, but A Place For My Head in bridge of Bleed It Out, I do not like. It does not fit there. Burning In The Skies bridge is incomparably the best.

Edit: Oh a... I noticed just now that he has to rip the audio track for one less than the setlist really had. The point is that The Radiance is divided at the end of Numb and the start of Breaking The Habit.

Edited by navabaca

someone tell me why during the catalyst chester has this big flashlight thing for?

I know he had it for Empty Spaces, which actually was really cool - the lights were all off, and it made it seem like the voices on the track were searching the crowd for someone.

As far as on the Catalyst, why DOESN'T he have a flashlight? :P

Maybe I'm the only one with such a view, but A Place For My Head in bridge of Bleed It Out, I do not like. It does not fit there. Burning In The Skies bridge is incomparably the best.

I saw the video and I agree, it doesn't really fit. Plus it just felt like teasing lol.

What is amazing in this song is it's and power and enegry, and you just don't really get those from hearing only the first verse, even less when it's played over the bridge.

I have to say it still cool though :D

85 photos from 26.10.2010 - Dortmund, Germany:

http://www.rapidshare.ru/1673347

;)

Thank you of course, but it says 'Все слоты бесплатного скачивания заняты. Пожалуйста попробуйте еще раз через некоторое время' / All slots free download busy. Please try again after some time.

I tried several times, but without result  :(

My BIO video

Thank you, excellent executed

Here's one of my friend/my videos of the concert.

we were in the first row and chester came to us at in the end and he sang with us head to head

it was the greatest day of my life.

and it was the first concert of my best friend!

#Edit: Sorry for the bad quality sometimes, but we dont had a better camera to record.

but the video says enough i think

Edited by xNic0_LPx