Brazil Proshot Videos

hahninator

LPLive users annare, FCastro and LPU90 have found a nice selection of proshot videos from the following show:

Itú, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Fazenda Maeda

Starts With You - Music and Arts Festival

October 11, 2010

Perhaps the most interesting video is of "Numb" and the new live version of "The Radiance", which you can watch below. Mike sings a few lines from "The Catalyst" over the piano piece he plays while Joe scratches the speech. Check that out at around the 3 minute mark.

New Divide

Breaking The Habit

Crawling

What I've Done

The show page can be found here.

Thoughts?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! I appear in one of these videos! :D

Also, can you guys see that brazilian flag onstage with Linkin Park-ish artwork on it?

I FUCKIN' MADE THAT!!!!!!

I made two different flags, and Mike ASKED (well, kinda) for the other one after the show and held it with Chester on stage!

All video is nice, but I'd like to see in great quality (proshot) video songs Iridescent, When they come for me, The messenger for example. In proshot with Brazilian concert only released Wretches and Kings Live, and all. Why can't show for example The Catalyst or Waiting for the end, for me so far this remains a question!

lol, Chester didn't sing very well in 2008 (expect Winter Tour which might have been my favourite tour of the whole MtM touring cylcle). His voice was very weak so I was kinda surprised it became better in 2009.

From what I've heard so far, he is in a good mood again :)

btw, I love Wretches and Kings live. Chester and Mike are so full of energy, Mike is pumping the crowd and Chester is dancing/moving around which is so cool to see. Really good performances :)

btw, I love Wretches and Kings live. Chester and Mike are so full of energy, Mike is pumping the crowd and Chester is dancing/moving around which is so cool to see. Really good performances :)

They mess up a lot on Wretches and Kings. I'm sure it will get tighter as they go along, but it kind of annoys me in certain parts when something isn't played or is played off-tempo.

I do like how Mike extends the "if you fear what I feel put'em up real high" part into the speech in the bridge, though.

Holy shit, this tour is getting better and better...

Argentina Show was amazing but in Brazil looks like was waaay better than that...

Lot of energy, lot of power in there...

Chester looks pretty good, the whole band is enjoying this new Tour...

Amazing, looking forward the performances in Europe...