Brazil Proshot Videos

hahninator

you´re stupid!!! Sorry...

The video was showed on TV in High Definition...if the Rip is bad that´s another thing! But the PROSHOT is there (I have it in my SKYHD in FULL QUALITY)

And you're retarded. Sorry! I don't care if you think its the best thing ever. I hated the recording. It's as simple as that.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you're retarded. Sorry! I don't care if you think its the best thing ever. I hated the recording. It's as simple as that.

i feel very inclined to add to this... it may well be the case that the proshot footage exists in HD as murphyLP said... but i have to agree with arbiter - the rips on youtube are extremely ordinary at best. there is hardly any bass to it, not to mention the static/hiss present on the audio. the mixing is a bit lackluster as well - but hey, once the DSP is out - im sure someone skilled enough could mux that audio to this video :P

hopefully this is just an issue with the rip and the source is solid - would be good to see these in HD!!

Edited by Narc85

haha wow AWESOME! Chester's screams sound much more powerful than they have in the past few years. His energy on stage is great also. I'm so pumped for the North American tour wooo! :)

I have to agree. Crawling was actually enjoyable to listen to this time, and from the videos I've seen on YouTube, he's been screaming more aggressively than their previous years. The Catalyst performed on the South American leg of the tour has sounded awesome!

• 2 months later...

I just knew right now, after get back from a little vacation. But the Multishow (a Brazilian cable channel) showed some songs tonight

Songs:

New Divide

When They Come For Me

Waiting For The End

The Catalyst

In The End

What I've Done

Reprises:

Jan/04 1 PM

Jan/05 8 AM

Jan/06 1:30 AM

Jan/06 4 PM

Jan/08 8:30 AM

(Brasilia's Daylight Time)

a link for who'd like to watch it: http://www.plugmania.com.br/?pg=assiste&id=4454

ps: even myself was surrounded. Just come from the street and a friend sent me this link and told there were new songs on broadcast!

"Oh yeah, we've been surrounded again!" (Zagallo)

so i went on that link that Fcastro posted and wasnt expecting girl on girl action

That's Brazilian television for you. Totally normal stuff down there. :lol: U.S. television in general is ridiculously censored compared to a lot of South American and some European countries.

Excellent video quality.

Thanks a lot dude.  :lol:

On this occasion, may soon will be release a full show ?  :rolleyes:

- FCastro, do you not know ?  :blink: