Win A Signed Copy Of “Out Of Ashes”!

LPxDC

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd have to say Let Down. Though maybe not may favorite song on the album, the lyrics actually hit me every time i hear it.

When I really think about it - the ideas of moving on from events and people; the difficulty of not falling into a pattern, or following a path that may be familiar, but also damaging - the song makes me think of the shit I've dealt with, the mistakes I've made, but also how I've matured, and grown, developing into, hopefully (:P), a better, stronger person.

Sometimes you can see something developing, you can see how things are gonna turn out, and it's still a struggle to change, especially yourself.

Wow...I'm the only one that has said Condemned so far! Lately the song has been relating to me more and more. It's weird that it is, it's just the lyrics describe how I feel in so many ways right about now... Like, I love my girlfriend to fucking death and she knows that, and she loves me like that too, but I feel really brought down by everyone around me. My parents don't like her, her parents don't really like me. And I am supporting her on many ways right now, her parents treat her like absolute shit, I buy her clothes, food and everything else and I can't find a job, I'm struggling with that. It's frustrating that her parents treat me like I'm an asshole when all I do is help their daughter and their family every single day. Especially with my girlfriend's daughter. Not even that, but my best friend always makes me feel like shit because I spend time with my girlfriend when he does the exact same!!! I don't know what to do. I feel like shit about myself too because I'm always asking for money from my family and they make me feel like shit because of that, which I can understand, but I have to support my girlfriend. I won't eat for days so she can. I guess that's true love for you though... And to make matters worse, I have gotten really into drugs and alcohol as a form of escape from all of this which is just another problem I need to solve... I don't know what to do. My girlfriend just had her second miscarriage with me tonight...Makes me feel even worse. All I know is that Condemned is exactly how I feel and the DBS record is helping so much in life right now. I don't care if I don't win this contest but I just want people to know why I relate so much to the song in case I actually do win by a miracle. I put a lot of personal info that I don't really want people knowing just so I can possibly win...

Edited by Geki

First I have to say - There is no single song on the CD that I don't like! I really love this album!

But the song, which belongs most to me is 'In the Darkness'. There is no big reason why. It's just because of my boyfriend. He doesn't like Linkin Park, he doesn't like Julien-k and he also doens't like DbS - BUT he loves this song!

So this song is the only one which we both love - so I love it much more ;-)

Um thats kind of hard... lol... i think i would either relate to "Let Down" and "End of the World". "Let Down" because its how life goes... its hard to make it through everyday. "End of the world" because it really captures everyday life.. what happens in our world... everyday.. the two songs kind of go together

My favorite is "Walking in circles", 'cause I feel this is what most people around me are doing. I'm so tired of living in a world of sleeping zombies. I can't stand people going under someones guidance without thinking for themselves, afraid of their own abilities, so locked inside a gray world of their boring lives. 

And for me this song reflects what is going on in term of how I feel it: softly and quite at first, but it bursts out from time to time exactly the way this song sounds in the end. So, This is it, I guess...

Edited by Rayan Lenox