Setlist for the World Tour

felipeintheend

Anybody wanna guess the set? I'm assuming the same songs from NY plus some more ATS songs and maybe a couple fan favorites.

I assume the 17 songs they played in NY +

When They Come For Me (Basically confirmed)

Blackout (I think they will)

Crawling

Shadow Of The Day

From The Inside

Edited by Geki

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The expectations are so high because the show tickets are the most expensive they ever had. At least in Europe.

They did a lot of 21 song sets in the past and played a few slightly 100 minute sets, Their longest show in fact so far was Sheffield 2008 with 100:07 minutes (DSP runtime).

22-24 is very realistic with a few of the ATS interludes.

I think there is no such thing as a bad setlist. We all have to admit that we've become some sort of setlist nazis, having very high expectations. We just know too well what cool stuff they did in the past and it's almost impossible for them to please us.

The casual concert goer is happy when they are playing Breaking The Habit or In The End.

Even when setlists are boring (for us) they shows are always fucking awesome, you can't deny that.

Since when has it been about the amount of songs played ffs. ITS ABOUT THE SHOW PEOPLE

I wouldnt give a fuck if they came out and did 11 songs. As long as they did it in a kick ass way It will be money well spent. Nothing please people these days. Do you realize 24 is the number before 25. Thats 1 fucking song. Hell just so YOU could be happy LP will throw Forward in to make it 25 for you.

Some people just amaze me with there stupid demands and shit.

Chester said between 22-24 theres no guarantee it will be 24 assuming the best. I think theres a hell of a lot difference between playing 24 actual songs versus 24 songs including interludes. And yes we I do realize 24 is before 25 :D. I'm just saying if youre gonna increase the price you better make it worth the dollar. Do you know how much popstars such as lady gaga, kanye west, chanyanne (random i know but the point will be made), they charge? spent 88 bucks for terrible seats for kanye west, my mom spent close to 100$ for this chayanne dude for seats and he only played for 45 minutes. Sometimes you gotta look at it from both sides of the table :)

To address your other point , yes if the band kicks ass it will be worth it... hell LP in NYC i spent close to a 100$ from expenses but it was worth it. I made it worth it :)

I'll believe that when I hear 22-24 songs and not 4-6 instrumentals/interludes

lol if the band randomly put [Chali] , [Riff Raff], Ntr/Mssion, [stef], Foreword, Empty Spaces, WJL, Jornada Del Muerto, and The Requiem/Radiance on one setlist and count each one as ONE song lol :D

Possible Setlist...

1. The Requiem

2. The Radiance

3. New Divide

4. Faint

5. No More Sorrow

6. Wake

7. Given Up

8. Papercut

9. Points Of Authority

10. Wretches And Kings

11. When They Come For Me

12. Numb.

13. Iridescent

14. Breaking The Habit

15. Shadow Of The Day

16. Jornada Del Muerto

17. Waiting For The End

18. Crawling

19. In The End

20. Bleed It Out

21. One Step Closer

Encore

22. The Fallout

23. The Catalyst

24. What I've Done

As I'm typing this setlist I'm already bored with what I'm hearing. I hope they bring back some HT classics and bang out 22-24 songs not including the interlude. Every great band has expanded their setlist length as they've gotten older so I hope these guys are able to do the same

As I'm typing this setlist I'm already bored with what I'm hearing. I hope they bring back some HT classics and bang out 22-24 songs not including the interlude. Every great band has expanded their setlist length as they've gotten older so I hope these guys are able to do the same

i liked WFTE going into ITE lol. Waiting for the end since in the end it doesnt even matter :0

Possible Setlist...

1. The Requiem

2. The Radiance

3. New Divide

4. Faint

5. No More Sorrow

6. Wake

7. Given Up

8. Papercut

9. Points Of Authority

10. Wretches And Kings

12. Numb.

13. Iridescent

14. Breaking The Habit

15. Shadow Of The Day

16. Jornada Del Muerto

17. Waiting For The End

18. Crawling

19. In The End

20. Bleed It Out

21. One Step Closer

Encore

22. The Fallout

23. The Catalyst

24. What I've Done

Don't like Shadow of the Day with Iridescent in the same setlist . Your setlist is good though.

And you're right on one thing : Blackout won't be played .

The other thing I don't like is WID as the closing song. Even the Catalyst is better. I think it will finish with OSC, Faint or BIO..

And I still hope for Pushing Me Away (Reanimated)

The other thing I don't like is WID as the closing song. Even the Catalyst is better.

I disagree with this. The Catalyst is not very good live at all. And I'm not talking about Chester hitting the notes or whatever, the energy and feel of the song just doesn't seem to translate to the live show.

I disagree with this. The Catalyst is not very good live at all. And I'm not talking about Chester hitting the notes or whatever, the energy and feel of the song just doesn't seem to translate to the live show.

We all know that the band needs to perform it several times to push it to an other level.

Remember In Pieces or Bleed It Out (it's now my favorite live song)

And i have to say it again. Were you there. Have you seen it performed live in person? Trust me, never judge a songs performance live until you see it in person

Why does everybody here hate instrumentals and interludes?

I don't hate interludes and instrumentals but i would prefer them to play ACTUAL songs more. I would have prefered ATS to have more actually songs. I have nothing against interludes, i just dont like lack of real songs

Possible Setlist...

1. The Requiem

2. The Radiance

3. New Divide

4. Faint

5. No More Sorrow

6. Wake

7. Given Up

8. Papercut

9. Points Of Authority

10. Wretches And Kings

12. Numb.

13. Iridescent

14. Breaking The Habit

15. Shadow Of The Day

16. Jornada Del Muerto

17. Waiting For The End

18. Crawling

19. In The End

20. Bleed It Out

21. One Step Closer

Encore

22. The Fallout

23. The Catalyst

24. What I've Done

That's actually a very good prediction. Except I would swap What I've done with OSC or Bleed it Out. Other than that it's perfect.

And i have to say it again. Were you there. Have you seen it performed live in person? Trust me, never judge a songs performance live until you see it in person

Fucking right! Had that feeling with New Divide, was way more impressive to see it actually live.

according to the SWU line-up, LP will start to play at 23:58h to 01:58h, resulting in 2 hours of concert.

24 songs = 2 hour setlist?

Doubt it, because these time slots usually have a buffer for delays when the band is coming on stage and most of the time it also includes the change over. More like 90-100 minutes.

Eh...I loved this song live and it reminded me why i loved it when i saw them perform it. It is better than listening to it because i enjoyed hearing the voices of Mike & Chester without the vocal effect and the whole band chiming in with the harmonies. It made me want to sing along and sing along i did. So i disagree that it doesn't translate well live. A song that doesn't translate well live is definitely Crawling but yet, everybody loves that.

Eh...I loved this song live and it reminded me why i loved it when i saw them perform it. It is better than listening to it because i enjoyed hearing the voices of Mike & Chester without the vocal effect and the whole band chiming in with the harmonies. It made me want to sing along and sing along i did. So i disagree that it doesn't translate well live. A song that doesn't translate well live is definitely Crawling but yet, everybody loves that.

I just hope that they won't play full ATS (although I love it) and leaving space to 5 or 6 older songs . I also hope that they'll skip Points Of Authority for Papercut (really need to hear it)

Possible Setlist...

1. The Requiem

2. The Radiance

3. New Divide

4. Faint

5. No More Sorrow

6. Wake

7. Given Up

8. Papercut

9. Points Of Authority

10. Wretches And Kings

12. Numb.

13. Iridescent

14. Breaking The Habit

15. Shadow Of The Day

16. Jornada Del Muerto

17. Waiting For The End

18. Crawling

19. In The End

20. Bleed It Out

21. One Step Closer

Encore

22. The Fallout

23. The Catalyst

24. What I've Done

I really think they will play burning in the skies. On the album it sounds so electronic wanna see how they convert it live. To be honest i wasn't too impressed with the live version of The Catalyst

Didn't Linkin Park say that during this world tour, they would be playing shorter setlists, and then crank it up when they come to the states? If that's the case, then we got a good future ahead of us! Good news!

(If I'm wrong, just kindly tell me ;) )

Doubt it, because these time slots usually have a buffer for delays when the band is coming on stage and most of the time it also includes the change over. More like 90-100 minutes.

there will have two main stages... and when one band finish their set at one stage, the other stage will have another band ready to play.

Pixies will start to play at 22:35h to 23:50h on the Water Stage (Palco Água)

Linkin Park will start to play at 23:58h to 01:58h on the Air Stage (Palco Ar)

check out here: http://www.swu.com.br/pt/festival/line-up-completo/