Setlist for the World Tour

felipeintheend

Chester gave an interview for a local radio station from Argentina called Rock and Pop and LPArgentina.com selected some important topics from it:

- According to Chester, they will be playing between 22 to 24 songs at their shows.

- The upcoming concerts' quality goes way beyond anything they've ever done

Download the full interview here.

Edited by Hahninator

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAYUMMMM!!! 24 songs is their longest set yet!!! I'm really hoping this means more HT!! Mike already said they're playing a bit of Hybrid Theory so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Figures that they'd do a big fuck you album to the old fans then play all the old shit live XD

awsome but i bet that includes stuff like empty spacesm, requiem , radience etc etc. still looking forward to see what the setlist will be like.

Hell no they wouldn't put empty spaces and the radiance as seperate songs, that'd be the biggest, cheapest, and laziest ripoff EVER. And anyway the radiance is combined with requirem, check out the NYC setlist.

Edited by LPPRJKT4

Figures that they'd do a big fuck you album to the old fans then play all the old shit live XD

That's not what A Thousand Suns is at all. The song When They Come For Me deals with the people who want LP to make Hybrid Theory 1,000,000 times. That doesn't describe all the old fans. Besides, the rest of the album doesn't really address any type of fans really at all.

They're increasing the length of the setlist. Why are people so insatiable?

How many they have increased them to two or three songs?

....or they have increased the set list for 10 songs?

...and I also think that in setlist will be a lot of intro from ATS

They're increasing the length of the setlist. Why are people so insatiable?

Actually, not to be an ass or anything, but I'm not really sure they're increasing it yet. I'll wait until I see it.

Fallout, The Requiem/The Radiance and Jornada Del Muerto I'm sure are counted as 3 of those (back down to 21), and those could easily fit into the time frame of an extended 'Bleed It Out', which we're not even sure if they're doing anymore.

The longest setlist I've seen them do I believe is the Set B / "Set D" on Projekt Revolution 2007. I'm going off the top of my head here, but check this show: http://lplive.net/shows/20070903.php That is 21 full songs, then Wake. Intros/outros are scattered throughout. Total length was about 97 minutes.

I'll put my bet down right now that LP doesn't play over 97 minutes on the world tour and won't play over 21 full songs (no interludes or anything). 24 sounds perfect because I'm sure he means that includes the interludes from ATS in there, and that should be 20-21 songs, which is really good for LP. I just hope this means they leave 1-2 spots open in the setlist (hopefully they rotate too) for an older song they rarely play. 20-21 songs is great and that's what I'd expect at a show, so this is great that Chester is confirming it. 2009 seemed a bit short to be because of the Dead By Sunrise songs; glad to see LP is lengthening it out again. I doubt they'll ever really do more than 100 minutes live unless they play 95 minutes, talk a lot and do interludes, which will push it over 100.

Since when has it been about the amount of songs played ffs. ITS ABOUT THE SHOW PEOPLE

I wouldnt give a fuck if they came out and did 11 songs. As long as they did it in a kick ass way It will be money well spent. Nothing please people these days. Do you realize 24 is the number before 25. Thats 1 fucking song. Hell just so YOU could be happy LP will throw Forward in to make it 25 for you.

Some people just amaze me with there stupid demands and shit.

Since when has it been about the amount of songs played ffs. ITS ABOUT THE SHOW PEOPLE

I wouldnt give a fuck if they came out and did 11 songs. As long as they did it in a kick ass way It will be money well spent. Nothing please people these days. Do you realize 24 is the number before 25. Thats 1 fucking song. Hell just so YOU could be happy LP will throw Forward in to make it 25 for you.

This.

Yes, I agree. With a site like this, the truth is that you often reduce your opinion of a show to being based on the setlist alone. I know I did in the past. That's really a shame, because it may have been so much different than you think in your little head. Despite a bad setlist, the energy could have been awesome, or it could have sucked, even though it was a good setlist.

I know this is true. I was at the Skive show in Denmark in 2008 and I was hoping to not get that exact setlist we got. And the show was great.

I know you are aware of this. You all know that it's not only about the setlist. But just don't forget that it can mean a lot less than we really go around thinking sometimes.