Chester Bennington vs. Ian Watkins?

LPjahova808

just so people dont have to sit through the TL;DR interview

Were the other guys in Lostprophets apprehensive when you started doing it?

”No because it’s totally different and it’s not like what the twat from Linkin Park is doing. What a tit. It blows my fucking mind what he did at Sonisphere. That is the most disrespectful and unbelievable thing I’ve ever heard. Plus, singer from alt rock band starts alt rock band side project, pointless. I hate him.”

Have you ever met him?

”That guy’s a cock. The rest of the guys in the band are absolutely fine. We have a lot of history with him.”

http://twitter.com/ian_watkins/status/25646761635

I don't mean this to be offensive, but does anyone know if the new Linkin Park single is a joke?

Funny, because Lostprophets were bashed during some point of their career due to their similarities to Linkin Park.

I bet, it's either their lame attempt to revenge or Chester indeed was cocky making fun of them because of the above mentioned reasons.

Anyway, when a band attacks some other a lot more successful band, it makes people roll their eyes whatever reason was behind it.

Edited by LESTAT

I like the fact that I have never heard of the Ian bloke or of his band. Yet he thinks his King shit talking shit about other bands (also has a good at Chad from Nickelback in the interview)

Talk shit, Get hit buddy

Hey, let's all start hating on a great vocalist from a great band because he doesn't kiss Chester's ass in the media! :rolleyes:

The immaturity of Linkin Park fans amazes me sometimes. I swear they'll immediately turn against anyone who has anything negative to say about LP or any of their members. Oh wait, this is the same fanbase that completely turned against Evanescence and Paramore solely because their fans were cheating in online voting contests (just like the LP fans were, but I wouldn't expect most LP fans to be affected by big words like "hypocrisy"). I guess I really shouldn't be surprised.

Hey, let's all start hating on a great vocalist from a great band because he doesn't kiss Chester's ass in the media! :rolleyes:

The immaturity of Linkin Park fans amazes me sometimes. I swear they'll immediately turn against anyone who has anything negative to say about LP or any of their members. Oh wait, this is the same fanbase that completely turned against Evanescence and Paramore solely because their fans were cheating in online voting contests (just like the LP fans were, but I wouldn't expect most LP fans to be affected by big words like "hypocrisy"). I guess I really shouldn't be surprised.

please don't own me with a reply on this but,

he did call him a lot of inappropriate names didn't he?

Edited by Anality