Do you think we will ever see another FM minor record?

Bliss

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love another Fort Minor album, but I don't think there will ever be one. The reason that Fort Minor and Dead By Sunrise were formed were because Mike and Chester wanted to do songs that they couldn't do in Linkin Park. Now that Linkin Park has stretched the boundaries of what Linkin Park can include (everything), I don't think we'll see side projects by either of these guys again.

As you can see, Xero21 said pretty much the same thing in the "will we see a new DBS record" thread.

Plus, it's the same as the Fort Minor situation. The only reason Chester did DBS in the first place was because he had songs that he felt wouldn't fit with LP.

Now that LP has said fuck everyone else let's just do whatever we like, he shouldn't have to make a solo album. Kinda like how Mike shouldn't have to make a FM album.

Edited by leftshoe18

I don't think a new FM is very likely but I can see a new DBS record coming out.

I think the opposite. If anything a new FM record is more likely, although they're both pretty unlikely.

Mike seemed happier with the results of Fort Minor. Chester was upset because of poor album sales so I don't see him doing another album out of fear that it will be received just as poorly. I was actually really surprised to see how Chester reacted to the album sales.

o great im basicly saying the same thing i said in the DBS 2nd album post LOL xD

but FM can prob do something like 12 songs with Calaberations

with rap artists of today like Eminem,Jay Z,Drake, etc & you know new rappers. cuase this is not LP its Mike Shinoda & a Rap Group,,,maybe some covers?

Fort Minor 2nd Album:: (well 3rd cause they came out with like a EP or something else)

1. new song Ft Eminem

2. new song ft Jay Z

3. new song Ft Drake

4. new song ft Cypress Hill

5. new song ft lil wayne LOL

6. new song

7. new song ft underground ppl

8. new song

9. LP Cover??? (maybe Dedicated)

10. MS Freestyle of LP songs lol

11. interlude

12. LP Cover??? (maybe Step Up)

NOW! lol like i said in my post for the DBS 2nd Album....awesome? a dream? or what you guys think!!!??? we gotta imagine u know & think of what could happen!

At the Cologne pre-listening session this year he said he probably won't do another one cause everything he wanted to do happened with ATS. FM happened when he felt he needed to do it cause he couldn't do that with LP at the time.

Personally I think there isn't even time for him to do it cause I guess there won't be another break like they had between Collision Course and MTM.

At the Cologne pre-listening session this year he said he probably won't do another one cause everything he wanted to do happened with ATS. FM happened when he felt he needed to do it cause he couldn't do that with LP at the time.

Personally I think there isn't even time for him to do it cause I guess there won't be another break like they had between Collision Course and MTM.

well maybe they can make an EP & add the W & K remix & other stuff.

And TO answer you, THE BIRD IS NOT! THE WORD! LOL

If anything, I reckon Mike & the boys from FM should do another "WE MAJOR" full of remixes of popular songs (including a few LP ones like W&K) and guest spots from S.O.B Apathy and a host of other rappers/singers that are interested in the project.

Compared to like "the rising tied part 2" it'll be pretty easy to put one together with the right people.

If anything, I reckon Mike & the boys from FM should do another "WE MAJOR" full of remixes of popular songs (including a few LP ones like W&K) and guest spots from S.O.B Apathy and a host of other rappers/singers that are interested in the project.

Compared to like "the rising tied part 2" it'll be pretty easy to put one together with the right people.

you basicly took my idea from my other posts & made it into soo ppl will understand what i mean lmfao thanks xD

• 6 months later...

at the beginning of my adventure with the LP, I was reluctant to listen to the TRT. But when I listened to the whole CD, I was amazed - as previously I could not discover such a cool music:)

I would love that Mike and SOB recorded anything yet, but it's not now: D

I think another FM Album wouldn't be in the works because of "issues" surrounding former collaborators (or so I heard lol), But I would love to hear another album personally, This album basically MADE ME listen to Hip-Hop since I'm not much of a fan of it. (Except old school stuff of course :P). It flowed so smoothly and it made sense to me lol, 1 of Shinoda's finest works to say the least.

Edit: I can't spell -_- lol

Edited by ---Woco21---