ATS Pre-Order Download

Aiman

Threw this up in the VMA thread. Know a couple of people were lookin for em.

Here we go for the hundredth time

Don't bother commenting on my OP camera work.

TC practice run 60% uploaded atm

Edit: Here you go

TC warm-up!

Mike not playing guitar on BIO? Odd. I'm also assuming that just like the MTM cycle featured him on guitar for nearly every song, he'll be playing more keyboard this time around.

Mike not playing guitar on BIO? Odd. I'm also assuming that just like the MTM cycle featured him on guitar for nearly every song, he'll be playing more keyboard this time around.

Only reason Mike's not on guitar here is because the BIO performance was completely unplanned, so he didn't have his guitar with him. ;)

Only reason Mike's not on guitar here is because the BIO performance was completely unplanned, so he didn't have his guitar with him. ;)

Mike was teasing us with intros to W&K, WTCFM then said, "Nope, can't play that one" Joe was teasing with Numb. Brad started playing BIO then they went with it. Mike was antsy and played the air guitar a few times.

Edited by skyzlmt

Yeah! Now thats what i call a nice thing to see in your mail when you wake up in the morning :D Btw, i was wondering.. How long will it take for the album and the pack. to arrive?! Will it be the same time like the LPU or..?!

EDIT: did you guys also had a double file with Wretches and Kings?!

Edited by dkrebel

Yeah! Now thats what i call a nice thing to see in your mail when you wake up in the morning :D Btw, i was wondering.. How long will it take for the album and the pack. to arrive?! Will it be the same time like the LPU or..?!

Not me.

I think I like this album even more now!! It sounds miles better when it isn't bootlegged.

To me if I came double file of Wretches and Kings :P

SO GET THIS!!!! I have been so damn patient for ATS. First I wasn't going to listen to it until I got the CD in the mail. I refused to listen to links, LP's myspace, etc. nope. i would persevere.

Got an email from UPS. expected to arrive Wednesday. Motherf*cker.

So I'm like, alright. I'll listen when pre-order download comes out then. that's close enough. Had a freakin' exam from 8-10 pm. Get back to the apartment. Accounting work to do. I get it done and take my stereo out of the main room and put it in mine not to disturb the other people living with me. Nice gesture, right? Good karma, right? Then I head over to my computer, it's 1:15 and I'm exhausted as shit. I figure what the hell I deserve this!

Well, it's approx. 220 MB. My bandwidth blows...ranging between 22-25kb/sec. As if that wasn't enough it's gonna be 2 hours before this bitch is done downloading. I have class in the morning. Honestly it's too bad I value my education and my health otherwise I'd wait out this storm.

F*ck this. I'm going to bed.

Edited by Cbass

SO GET THIS!!!! I have been so damn patient for ATS. First I wasn't going to listen to it until I got the CD in the mail. I refused to listen to links, LP's myspace, etc. nope. i would persevere.

Got an email from UPS. expected to arrive Wednesday. Motherf*cker.

So I'm like, alright. I'll listen when pre-order download comes out then. that's close enough. Had a freakin' exam from 8-10 pm. Get back to the apartment. Accounting work to do. I get it done and take my stereo out of the main room and put it in mine not to disturb the other people living with me. Nice gesture, right? Good karma, right? Then I head over to my computer, it's 1:15 and I'm exhausted as shit. I figure what the hell I deserve this!

Well, it's approx. 220 MB. My bandwidth blows...ranging between 22-25kb/sec. As if that wasn't enough it's gonna be 2 hours before this bitch is done downloading. I have class in the morning. Honestly it's too bad I value my education and my health otherwise I'd wait out this storm.

F*ck this. I'm going to bed.

Lol sucks dude!