New LPTV : Megaphone Brad

LPxDC

Click

to watch a new episode of LPTV. The band seems to be discussing the song "When They Come For Me" . Also Brad can be seen playing around with a bullhorn and speaking Spanish into it!

We are less then 12 days away from the release of A Thousand Suns! How has this new LPTV, the release of The Catalyst and Wretches & Kings affected your expectations of the album? Lets hear it!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting soun, really can't wait to hear the full album...but yes Brad speak spanish, but in "When They Come For Me"? or is "Jornada del Muerto"?

Thats kinda whats bugging me to, in the beginning it says When They Come For Me, but who knows... I'm going by what the text in the video says...

Thats kinda whats bugging me to, in the beginning it says When They Come For Me, but who knows... I'm going by what the text in the video says...

It is difficult to know clearly what it says, but goes something like: "everyone, listen me now, all hear me, hear me, pay attention, now people pay attention, obey, they need to obey, the history of all, it's sure" something like that he speaks, and is what I could understand and translate, because I don't understand much of what he says...and maybe is a bridge of one song

Edited by Andros

Wait so, you watched it even though it said "When They Come For Me" at the start?

I thought they were just discussing it... and it's happened to me to just rush through the video, just like with Chester's Lullaby LPTV, I didn't notice it was The Catalyst they were talking about until the 3rd or 4th time through it

Hahahaha great! Brad speaking in Spanish is funny! Although I'm a spanish speaker, I can't get a lot of the stuff he says.

"El gobierno está buscando (something else I can't get)

toda la gente, escuchénme ahora

escuchénme todos

escuchénme

preste atención (something else I can't get)

ahora mismo (or ahora es tiempo) preste atención

obedezcan

necesitan obedecer

(something else I can't get) momento oficial -> not sure

estoy alertando a estar seguros' " <- not sure about this

Translation would be:

Government is searching (something else I can't get)

All the people, listen to me now

everyone listen to me

listen to me

pay attention (something else I can't get)

pay atenttion right now (or 'now it's time)

obey

you need to obey

(something else I can't get) official moment

I'm warning you to be safe "

But still, a lot of noise makes it difficult to understand.

from someone who studies their sounds for their albums, Wrestches n Kings, deff puts a whole synth / drum machine / fort minor vibe to it and im pretty sure after watching the new lptv, that's majority of what we'll here. ever since that lil gismo mike used in new divide live for the intro and breaking the habit demo, i had a feeling this is what it'll maybe come too, after hearing them talking about it in a few videos. other than that...this could the "my" most favorite album. Im a sucker for new robotic tunes.