L.A. Listening Event for LPU Members

LPFreak64

From the LPU email:

We're excited to offer LPU members residing in the Los Angeles area another special opportunity to attend a pre-release listening event for A Thousand Suns. This event will take place in Burbank, CA and is tentatively set for Monday, August 30.

Please note that only a small group will be able to attend this particular event. Send an email to ******@lpunderground.com with "LA Album Sneak Event" as the subject. Please include the following details:

Full Name:

LPU User Name:

City of Residence:

Best Contact Phone Number:

Best Contact Email Address:

Note: Event details will be confirmed with selected attendees.

Thoughts?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LPU:

Do we have to do this AND click "im going" AND choose the LPUX option with the ticket? Am I the only who who is really confused by these 3 ways of getting in?

This is NOT the laser event. This is an album listening event like we did in germany last week. For this event, you have to email in. That's the only way.

The for the laser event, you can either RSVP on LPU OR buy LPUX with a reservation for the event. DON'T DO BOTH!

Edited by Adam

Probably won't have one for NYC, which is stupid....I hope they do it. It'd be a great idea. Sell it at the merch booth, why the hell not? Probably gonna be a one time only unique setlist (maybe ATS start to finish).

Unfortunately, I agree in that they probably won't. Which is a shame, because such an intimate venue and a special show deserves a high quality recording.

But hopefully we'll get an audience source or two.

This is NOT the laser event. This is an album listening event like we did in germany last week. For this event, you have to email in. That's the only way.

The for the laser event, you can either RSVP on LPU OR buy LPUX with a reservation for the event. DON'T DO BOTH!

Thaaaank you Adam! I already clicked "im going" so can I choose "maybe" if I already did the LPUX reserve?

I kinda wish these two bits of info (Listening party and NY tickets) would have stayed private. I'm guessing everybody here is on the LP distribution list but I would like to reward those who are resourceful instead of opening up the flood gates to spam on the LPU during these times and people who spam the hell out of the listening party email.

IMO

Actually... just had one drop out and I just randomly pulled your name. Expect an email shortly.

WIN! EPIC Indeed!

Two once in a lifetime LP events in 8 days! What time you getting to WBR MrInfluXion?

Edited by skyzlmt

WIN! EPIC Indeed!

Two once in a lifetime LP events in 8 days! What time you getting to WBR MrInfluXion?

Im done with school in Fullerton at 2:15 and Im going to head straight there in order miss / sit in LA traffic. Its a 50 minute drive so if theres no traffic, then by 315. Earlier, yes, but better than late. :D

Edited by MrInfluXion