L.A. Listening Event for LPU Members

LPFreak64

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats all I remember off the top of my head :D

I was amped on the way home but after an hour and 20 minutes I forgot some of the details. :(

I will add that the 4-5 people from the label were very inquisitive of our feedback. OOO triple word score.

Oh. Gotcha. I hope it leaks soon cause if I hear it for the first time on the 14th that won't be good cause i have school that day. I hope it leaks soon so I can hear it before school starts or hear it this weekend.

Lol funny.

I shall be back in the morning to answer any more questions people have. Only 2 more weeks .

If it leaks tomorrow then everybody at the listening event will have FBI agents knocking on their door tomorrow and then taken to the middle of the desert.

I want the previews clips now :(

The songs are so diverse and not too structured clips will not satisfy you. Do not look too much into the clips. Just like TC, you could hear 3-4 different chunks and not know it is the same song.

The songs are so diverse and not too structured clips will not satisfy you. Do not look too much into the clips. Just like TC, you could hear 3-4 different chunks and not know it is the same song.

Me personally. I don't want clips. I just want the album.