L.A. Listening Event for LPU Members

LPFreak64

Im done with school in Fullerton at 2:15 and Im going to head straight there in order miss / sit in LA traffic. Its a 50 minute drive so if theres no traffic, then by 315. Earlier, yes, but better than late. :D

sweet I'll prob leave a little earler because Im coming from the inland empire. Sould only take 1:15 with no traffic so I just gotta get lucky with traffic. Your goin to the laser show too right? Im freakin excited!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IM BACK! Look through my twitter for a ridic amount of info. Im going song by song right now in MS word and writing what I remember. Ill post it soon.

I'm too amped to recall everything. Ill piggie back of your post when you throw it up.

BTW Blackout was AH-MAZ-ING

Edited by skyzlmt

While the review gets going I'll hit some other stuff not related to the songs

- We got to see the album art. There is ZERO writing on the cover! The Holifoil is bad ass

- 20 people listened to the cd in a room with no headphones just a ton of speakers. First time around was solid. "Grover" "The guy who runs the label" took requests and played 6 songs a second time FULL BLAST and damn did it make a difference!

- The next single is already set but not disclosed

- The department of homeland security was NOT guarding the record

- Label was somewhat surprised at the positive feedback compared to other events

- Journey indeed

- LP SWAG! (CDs and posters)

- No members of LP were in attendance

- We are now convinced (Thanks Adam/Jess) that the laser show will pwn your face!

- LP was basically given full artistic freedom on ATS

Think that was about it

Words cannot describe how appreciative of the selection I am! TY Adam

Edited by skyzlmt

IM BACK! Look through my twitter for a ridic amount of info. Im going song by song right now in MS word and writing what I remember. Ill post it soon.

I'm guessing your thefullm0nty. haha. I'm blakebeats, the one who keeps asking a lot of questions

Adam's been writing a response for over 20 minutes now. I wonder what he has to say lol.

Seriously. He must be AFK or something.

I'm guessing your thefullm0nty. haha. I'm blakebeats, the one who keeps asking a lot of questions

Lolya. Its all good. Ive got nothing to do anyways :D

I started writing, then stopped cause i wanted cheesecake.

Anyway, it was great seeing a few of you there tonight. This album honestly gets better every time I hear it. So excited for everyone else to hear it.