Linkin Park Song Election - Hybrid Theory EP

leftshoe18

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hidden Track

As great as it is, I feel like it was hidden for a reason, haha. I like every song on HTEP more. I think technique is really awesome, despite how short it is... Too bad it looks like that will likely go first. Here's hoping And One wins... I think it has a pretty good chance. All I know is I doubt that the Hidden Track, Step Up, or High Voltage are going to win.

Wut??? You don't like And One??? I bet my ass that this song is going to win this contest!!

I'm sorry, ;)   I did not properly understand the rules of the game, I voted for the best track on the album HT-EP, And One for me the best track on the album HT-EP

......   I vote for Technique

The round is over and here are the votes:

Technique 14

Hidden Track 11

High Voltage 3

Technique didn't exercise the proper technique to win.

The remaining songs are:

1. Carousel

3. Step Up

4. And One

5. High Voltage

6. Part of Me

7. Hidden Track

My vote is for High Voltage.

like someone already said, the HTEP is so perfect its hard to eleminate the bad songs xD

so my vote goes to... "Ambient" the hidden track.

only cause its pain to listen to. you have to either fastforward till 10 mins or you have to sit through 6 mins of static xD

like someone already said, the HTEP is so perfect its hard to eleminate the bad songs xD

That was me :)

so my vote goes to... "Ambient" the hidden track.

only cause its pain to listen to. you have to either fastforward till 10 mins or you have to sit through 6 mins of static xD

That's why I've got it cut as a separate track on my media player.

Quick question: How many people here have a physical copy of the EP? I don't actually have one (I know, I'm a bad person and all). I was just curious.

Edited by leftshoe18

Quick question: How many people here have a physical copy of the EP? I don't actually have one (I know, I'm a bad person and all). I was just curious.

I got one a couple of years ago when the LPU offered all previous discs (LPU 1-6, at the time, I think). Not bad, really, at $10, I think.