Linkin Park Song Election - Hybrid Theory EP

leftshoe18

Welcome to the fourth Linkin Park Song Election. We're going to take a step back here. Since I didn't know the song election thing would be such a success, I started with the first full album...well, it was a success, so we're going to do the first studio release as well.

After this election will be the Reanimation election, the A Thousand Suns election, and the b-sides election. After the first seven elections are completed, the top 3 (or in the case of HTEP, the top 2) will move on to the eighth election to see which LP track is the best! (or at least, the least disliked lol)

The rules are the same as before: vote for your least favorite of the remaining tracks and the one with the most votes at the end of the round (usually 1-2 days) will be eliminated.

The tracks from Hybrid Theory EP are:

1. Carousel

2. Technique

3. Step Up

4. And One

5. High Voltage

6. Part of Me

7. [hidden track]

Now, get voting!

My vote goes to Technique.

Edited by leftshoe18

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Why not make a poll on this?

I vote for High Voltage. I like Remix version much more than the original.

If it was in poll form, then I'd have to start a new thread for every round. This allows me to keep every election to just one thread. It's easier that way.

Wut??? You don't like And One??? I bet my ass that this song is going to win this contest!!

I think that Part of Me has a very good chance to win as well.

Edit: And considering how perfect HTEP is, I don't really see any track as being the clear-cut winner at this point.

Though it looks like High Voltage is going to go out. That decision is probably influenced by the existence of a superior version in the remake.

Edited by leftshoe18