LPUX CD = Ten Demos

hahninator

I immediately said "holy crap" the moment I read that out loud. Jesus that's a lot of demos. Remember back in the old days when we had to scour the earth for things like Plaster?

I just hope the LPU doesn't troll us by doing:

1. PLASTER (ONE STEP CLOSER DEMO) LOL

2. SHE COULDNT (1337 demo) U MAD?

3. BY MYSELF (demo 19823498) COOL STORY BRO

OH DAMN WE GON GET MIKEROLL'D

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I immediately said "holy crap" the moment I read that out loud. Jesus that's a lot of demos. Remember back in the old days when we had to scour the earth for things like Plaster?

I just hope the LPU doesn't troll us by doing:

1. PLASTER (ONE STEP CLOSER DEMO) LOL

2. SHE COULDNT (1337 demo) U MAD?

3. BY MYSELF (demo 19823498) COOL STORY BRO

needs more Breaking the Habit

Main page update:

EDIT: Those that attended the listening session for ATS can confirm that the demos will be from every album and one is even pre-Hybrid Theory. Unrelated, the band said they are thinking about extending the setlist live to accommodate more songs.

Main page update:

EDIT: Those that attended the listening session for ATS can confirm that the demos will be from every album and one is even pre-Hybrid Theory. Unrelated, the band said they are thinking about extending the setlist live to accommodate more songs.

Do you know if anyone has the interview recorded? Is the thing Blackchester's going to post the full press conference or just his own interview?

It's the full conversation with the fans.

Awesome.

I wonder what demos we'll get. Chicken Basket seems like a likely candidate for ATS if it didn't make the album. The one Meteora one from LPTV? ...Pictureboard?!

They even "professionally" recorded the Fan Interview with audio and video..

dunno if they will post it...

I'll post mine as soon as I've edited it...

pics also coming soon

and yes, I heard ATS, I'll write a full review

You're awesome. You and Ana are now the LP community's people of the month.

They even "professionally" recorded the Fan Interview with audio and video..

dunno if they will post it...

I'll post mine as soon as I've edited it...

pics also coming soon

and yes, I heard ATS, I'll write a full review

Thanks man, you rock!

It'd be pretty awesome if it was extremely detailed. ;)

Could you PM when you post the review?

Is it just me or is LP getting money hungry? lol higher price on the LPU and wouldn't and extended set list mean you have to pay more for tickets?

Length of setlist and ticket price don't correlate like that. Ticket prices have to do with sponsors.

Is it just me or is LP getting money hungry? lol higher price on the LPU and wouldn't and extended set list mean you have to pay more for tickets?

Dude the LPU's been around for years, and for something like unreleased demos it's gonna be pricy, as far as setlists go that has nothing to do with prices, they base the sets on the amount of time they're given, tickets will probably cost about the same for a half an hour concert or a two hour headlining one, depending on the seats.

What would everyone be looking forward to hearing demos of? I'm just going by demos of songs that we know exist and not a song we've never heard of before. For example I'd love to hear early demos of the following songs:

(Note: this is just what i'd like to hear. Has NOTHING to do with LPUX CD listing)

1. P5hng Me A*wy Demo

2. Easier To Run Demo

3. Don't Stay Demo

4. Anything to do with Breaking The Habit

5. Some sort of demo for Cure For The Itch

6. Numb Demo

7. PictureBoard (haha)

8. Anything to do with TLTGYA

9 and 10. Any unreleased songs.

Sorry if people got bored reading this, just like to see something along those lines but its pretty obvious that when LP says ten demos, it's going to be badass regardless. Just have to wait and see.............

I'd love to hear:

- Pictureboard

- Shifter

- "thoughts that take away my pride[...]" (that song Chester sings on Making Of Meteora)

- Nocturnal

- WTH>You featuring Ryu

- My December (Team Sleep remix)

- The two unreleased tracks from the Collision Course sessions

- The song the band wrote for the Machine Shop mixtape (even if they didn't recorded the full song they could release a clip of it, like they did with Stick And Move in the LPU9 CD)

- I heard LP finished 15 songs for Minutes to Midnight, but they only released 15 songs (even if Blackbird is a demo wrote during the M2M sessions, the band said they wrote the song just for the game, so I guess it wasn't finished when they released M2M) and I think it would be great if they release the last one