Chester On Loveline

hahninator

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing they'll be taking questions as usual at some point. In order to have a real chance of asking a question, I'll have to call in more than just an hour early. I learned my lesson from last time when Mike and Brad were on. I got through last time but the operator dude said "sorry lol, no time for that question."

Man, I actually was able to get through 30 minutes ago but the female operator said they didn't have time for my question (translation: we don't like your question) which was about the new album. Maybe if I call back and ask a question about anal sex directed to Chester, I'll get through and be able to talk to him. ^_^

Radio Man: "Has the band received any negative feedback about the 'rapist in Linkin Park'?"

Chester: "No, all the feedback has been really positive"

LOL

Antoine says you better hide your kids, hide your wife, and hide your husband cuz they rapin everybody out here!

I don't know if this is the full interview, it's 3:42 long

No thats not the full thing. They didn't invite Chester and Brad there only to talk about cum and vaginas for 3 minutes. If someone knows where we can listen to the whole thing, please say :D

Edited by Jani