Ask Brad (or any other guitarist) Three Questions!!!

LPFreak64

Website Fret12.com is having a sort of contest where fans can ask three questions to their favorite guitarist and possibly have them answered in video response!!! Brad Delson is on the list as well as several other well known guitarists. The link is below. You have to scroll up a little to put in your information.

Submit Your Questions Here

What would you ask Brad? Discuss.

Edited by LPFreak64

I wish they would do something like this with Phoenix, I'd love asking him why he keeps his basslines so simple when he can come up with really good ones (such as Forgotten), along with how he should slap more often.

I asked brad about why he doesn't like using pinch harmonics, what his first guitar was, and what it was like to tour with Coheed & Cambria (inb4 Mark telling me about how much they suck).

I wish they would do something like this with Phoenix, I'd love asking him why he keeps his basslines so simple when he can come up with really good ones (such as Forgotten), along with how he should slap more often.

I asked brad about why he doesn't like using pinch harmonics, what his first guitar was, and what it was like to tour with Coheed & Cambria (inb4 Mark telling me about how much they suck).

I'm not sure if Phi did the basslines of Forgotten, i believe that it was brad,.