Explicit ATS songs Revealed?

Twiilite

The Canadian iTunes store has the CLEAN version of A Thousand Suns posted up for pre-order. Of course the list of songs was the exact same but only the following 2 tracks had "Clean" labels beside them:

-When They Come for Me

-Blackout

The rest of the songs remained the same without an extra label. I'm assuming that these 2 songs will be the only tracks with swear words on the album.

EDIT: Here's a screenshot I took of the page.

Edited by Hahninator

those 2 songs maybe instrumentals then

No I doubt that. Every other song on the album didn't have a "clean" label or anything else beside them for that matter. And since this is the clean version up for orders, I would assume it means that the 2 tracks stated are the only ones that needed "cleaning up".

Why does every iTunes have it up for preorder except the US lol

That is a very good question.

Also, nice find dude. I like that there are only 2 explicit songs instead of three like MTM. I am going to preorder ATS explicit when it hits Itunes US

Edit: This is serious news. I think this should be posted to newswire.

Edited by LinkinParkFan4Ever

I wish there would be mroe explicit songs lol haha

but cool to know how amny there are

Agreed. But both When They Come For Me and Blackout are badass names IMO. I can't wait for this album.

Blackout better not be a damn instrumental.

I don't think you understand. If anything, this should be proof that Blackout will not be an instrumental. Or, maybe the band just decided to throw a cuss randomly into an instrumental. :P But then it wouldn't be an instrumental.

By the way, I added an image of the clean tracklist on the iTunes store to the topic post. Check it out!

Guys i think everyone is looking at this wrong. I Believe these are the CLEAN versions of that song.

Why? Check out the New Zealand pre order of ATS on Itunes. Have a look at my screen shot

Posted Image

It says When They Come For Me and Blackout are explicit. That means what you guys are looking at is exactly what i thought. Clean versions of Those two songs

Hope this clears it up for everyone

Well, I think you're talking about the same thing. On the clean version these two tracks are labeled as CLEAN, which lead us to believe that only these 2 tracks have explicit lyrics. Your screenshot shows the EXPLICIT, thus the two tracks are labeled as explicit. The rest of the album has no cussing at all, so there's no nead of a clean or explicit version.

:huh:

It is on the US iTunes now. Same tracklist. I was right that it would be $14.99. Not sure if I will buy it though since I preordered it on LP.com.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/the-ca...723?i=383539424

Regular version for $11.99 plus a track called "A Thousand Suns: The Full Experience".

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/a-thou...uns/id385112188

It is not an iTunes LP and "When They Come for Me" and "Blackout" are the explicit tracks.

Interesting fact: The deluxe version is Alternative and the basic version is Rock.

You guys already knew some of this stuff, this is just what I posted on another thread.