LPU7 Newsletter, LPU 8 Package contents, Sounds From The Underground Cover

LPPanther

The LPU7 Newsletter is now out for all members of the LPU. You can download it by loging into the LPU. You can also buy a copy, or for a little more money buy a copy of all 7 newsletters to this point.

Inside the newsletter it lists the LPU8 package contents which are (copied directly from the newsletter):

LP Underground 8 CD - The LPU8 CD is going to be completely different from anything LPU has ever offered before!

LP Underground 8 T-Shirt

LP Branded Budclicks - these are decorations for your earbuds designed with the LP logo!

LP Underground 8 Sticker

LP Underground 8 Guitar Pick

LP Underground 8 Membership Card

Online Newsletter - now available for all membership tiers.

Also inside the newsletter the cover for "Sounds From The Underground" is revealed and it's actually pretty cool looking! View it here.

So what are your thoughts? What could the LPU8 CD be? Does this new description rule out remixes and b-sides?

- - Don't forget to vote for Linkin Park in this contest! You Don't have to sign up at all! http://www.fuse.tv/music/best-of-2008/#votePanel

on my mind they´ll do a big surprise and include one song of the new album + some (2 or 3)demos of MTM and some very unique stuff of the years 1996 and 1997

that´s my opinion

regards,

ffm

Edited by ffm200108

on my mind they´ll do a big surprise and include one song of the new album + some (2 or 3)demos of MTM and some very unique stuff of the years 1996 and 1997

^^^ you mean when they were xero?

Edited by eng42ine

lol remember people this is the lpu we're dealing with. let's not go on wild goose chases with these tracklists, they don't even remember xero songs lol! plus the end of that sentence is probs "something the lpu has never done before... only 75% of the songs are live, not 100%!"

lol remember people this is the lpu we're dealing with. let's not go on wild goose chases with these tracklists, they don't even remember xero songs lol! plus the end of that sentence is probs "something the lpu has never done before... only 75% of the songs are live, not 100%!"

they have already promised not all live songs....so yeah

that´s my opinion

regards,

ffm

It not going to happen. Mike said, that there WON'T BE new album songs.

My thoughts:

-The newsletter is pretty nice this year. Not really a whole lot in the way of new information, but it's definitely got more total content than past newsletters. The option of buying newsletters from all 7 years is nice too, I may do that to get the 2.0 and one of the 1.0 ones.

-I'm glad the LPU guitar picks are making a return for LPU8. I missed collecting them.

-The earbud things are at least a better idea than the shoelaces. It seems like EVERYONE has an iPod these days, so I'm sure some people will enjoy them.

-The Songs from the Underground cover was actually already in the Best Buy ad for it, but this is a bit bigger/clearer picture than that one was. Looks cool.

-I personally think the live versions of My December and Hunger Strike from Songs from the Underground will be on LPU8, along with the new remix of Leave Out All the Rest. As for what else will be on there, I'm not even going to speculate.

My thoughts:

-The newsletter is pretty nice this year. Not really a whole lot in the way of new information, but it's definitely got more total content than past newsletters. The option of buying newsletters from all 7 years is nice too, I may do that to get the 2.0 and one of the 1.0 ones.

-I'm glad the LPU guitar picks are making a return for LPU8. I missed collecting them.

-The earbud things are at least a better idea than the shoelaces. It seems like EVERYONE has an iPod these days, so I'm sure some people will enjoy them.

-The Songs from the Underground cover was actually already in the Best Buy ad for it, but this is a bit bigger/clearer picture than that one was. Looks cool.

-I personally think the live versions of My December and Hunger Strike from Songs from the Underground will be on LPU8, along with the new remix of Leave Out All the Rest. As for what else will be on there, I'm not even going to speculate.

I agree.

It's too bad that International for LPU1~7 has been sold out. It looks very interesting but there is no luck. I think I'll have to print the LPU 7 or something....

And It sounds totally awesome that LPU 8 contains guitar pick! So excited about that.

and the CD sounds cool too. I can't wait to get it. :lol: