gtrnowak4tkd

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THERE will be guitar on it..

there is no way for 5:43 minutes brad will look at mike and chester on stage and say:

"my guitar is broken i dont know =/ "

when his guitar no really broken..

"What brad? Your guitar is broken? Don't worry, we'll just play The Catalyst while you go get it fixed."

Edited by Acodemaster

Hmmm, I don't really like it :unsure: Well, these are only 10 seconds of a 5:30 minutes song. Let's hope the full track will turn out better but I'm really sure it will, especially with Chester's vocals.

I can't wait... Bring on August 2nd!

Edited by DecanoLP

had a listen twice to it. thats enough. waiting for full song.... sounds very beautiful... so looking forward to this song damn it :D

Got it through direct message from mike... "far to kind" :D

Edited by luki9875

I have to give a huge fucking round of applause to the LPL community...no one is jumping to conclusions! Like its been said, its 10 seconds and for anyone that says they don't like it, just wait to hear the full song before judging please.

I also have to give a round of applause to LP because after listening to this clip a million times it's got me so excited for what could be. I feel like MTM was a step away from their old image and now they've found a long path to run down.

More like half of A Thousand Suns according to the ATS 6-Track sampler.

> DJ Intensity

@m_shinoda would like a word with you:

"saw description of 6 of our new songs online. it said "other 6 are hard rock." ha. nobody has heard anything but the first 6."

"Who said there were 12, anyway? I didn't."

Edited by LPPanther