The Catalyst! (10 seconds snippet)

gtrnowak4tkd

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sending a direct message to everyone who tweeted #athousandsuns may take "a while" :lol:

O.o I really would think there would be some automated script to do that?

No one is going to individually send a direct message to tens of THOUSANDS of fans. Come on! :lol:

O.o I really would think there would be some automated script to do that?

No one is going to individually send a direct message to tens of THOUSANDS of fans. Come on! :lol:

Mike can if he FIRES HIS LAZOR

Thanks for that. I extracted the audio from it to play it for someone. I thought some other people might want it, so here: (if you really need high quality 10 seconds, lol)

http://www.mediafire.com/?gdlfox7ielbreai

It's a bit better than that mp3.

I hope a clip goes up soon on Amazon MP3. They tend to post clips and the purchase page (with a not available tag) about a week before a song is released.

Edited by letdownagain

its pretty cool...I can't wait to hear the rest of it but i gotta be honest at first i was disappointed. then you keep listening to it and finding new things to appreciate about it and you realize how beautiful everything meshes together.

IMO it sounds like the outro. however i dont like how raw and unfinished it sounds.

ALSO i wonder when LP's main page will finally reveal the image. a couple days maybe?

Probably minimal as this is one of the synth songs on the album.....

the song is more than 5 minutes long and we know a snippet of 10 seconds, which is most likely the outro because of the "Outro drums" stem in it, so there is a very big possibility, that there will be guitar in the song, maybe or hopefully a heavy guitar riff in the back =)