One Step Closer Multitracks = $6,500

hahninator

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike lurks LPL so he's bound to see this. To be completely honest I doubt he cares if this gets out, and if I were him I would actually be happy about it. He seems like the kind of guy who would appreciate his fans being able to listen to his work in a more intimate way, and I have a sneaking feeling the new album will feature something like this (but on a smaller scale)

We shall see

Well, tried to see whats up is he going to budge unfortunately from his words and I quote:

"The gentleman in Lebanon is a strong contact & documented

through his music business & he's offering 5K to finish the

auction & I can't even offer him that price; this item is one of a

kind"

Though i do agree It's one of a kind, cuz I've never seen another one of these, I'm not gonna jump the bandwagon and offer that kind of money, though I do believe he's just messing about with the Lebanese Man.

Well, tried to see whats up is he going to budge unfortunately from his words and I quote:

"The gentleman in Lebanon is a strong contact & documented

through his music business & he's offering 5K to finish the

auction & I can't even offer him that price; this item is one of a

kind"

Though i do agree It's one of a kind, cuz I've never seen another one of these, I'm not gonna jump the bandwagon and offer that kind of money, though I do believe he's just messing about with the Lebanese Man.

Calling bullshit on the Lebanese buyer. If so, we would have been shit out of luck when it comes to things like the Plaster CD or She Couldn't. No one's buying LP stuff like this other than LP fans, guaranteed. Seller probably lowered his price because he got word of this thread calling the price insane and, if he had gotten a $5000 offer, then why not set a reserve on the auction? As it stands, the initial bid of $1500 will win it.

Why its so expensive really bugs me the most. I mean this is even more than I'd expect an unrapped Xero demo tape to sell these days. Granted its something unquie, and something most fans would revel in (myself included), but the sellers going too far. unless he reduced it drastically he should be taken down.

Edited by Bennington_Hahn

Why its so expensive really bugs me the most. I mean this is even more than I'd expect an unrapped Xero demo tape to sell these days. Granted its something unquie, and something most fans would revel in (myself included), but the sellers going too far. unless he reduced it drastically he should be taken down.

He should be taken down. I wouldn't pay that much for an Xero demo either. It is too expensive.