LPLive 4.0 and Other Stuff

hahninator

Question of the day for you guys -

Are you preordering Road To Revolution? Will you be buying it when it comes out? Perhaps you're a person that is just going to download it when it leaks. What are your plans for the new CD/DVD?

Anyway, I created a thread in the forums right here that I will update continuously throughout the 4.0 process....sort of like a little blog on the progress of the new version. You can check that periodically and see how things are going, leave feedback, and more. Hopefully this will give a better insight into the work that we are doing.

Thanks!

I really wish I could pre-order it, but we have big money issues right now, which sucks. I'll probably have to wait a good while before I get the DVD, but at least it doesen't have on of those "Special Limited Editions" and "Pre-order edition exclusives" which come with 50% more that you otherwise couldn't get.

i will buy it on the day of release (i am still undecided on if i want the t-shirt)

do you get a shirt when you preorder it or what's up about that`?

I'll just buy it when it releases, althought it's mixed up pretty hard -.-

I am only getting it to keep the collection up to date. I would love to call for a universal boycott of this release as to the fact we already have the audio and they edited out songs on the dvd portion. but i am like everyone else and have to have it for my collection.

At begining I thought I will just download it and then decide whether I am going to buy it since they edited out couple songs :angry: .

However, after seeing the Japan TV clips I think I am definetly going to buy it. I like the way they shoot this video.

not interested in it at all. i even forgot that it comes out soon before i read about it here again. i hate the fact they cut songs and their shows have a huge lack of energy today (concerning like half of the band). i know, they are in their thirties, bla, but even metallica know how to move to their music. when i just see brad during the "no more sorrow" bridge how bored he always seems to walk on stage (or even stand...) brrr.

live in texas had balls when it came to their performance.

i might download it but i can't imagine wasting 78 minutes to a semi-good performance (at least that's what im expecting).

attending shows is one thing (even though the normal lp fan today is a gay anti-moving and complaining bitch) but this live dvd is not my cup of tea honestly.

if anyone cares, thrice's new live dvd comes out around the same time and has a full set of 25 songs with tons of atmosphere, energy and epicness. just a heads up to those who aren't that close-minded when it comes to music.

and as a closing note: im still a big lp fan and i love almost all of their music and prefer MTM to meteora and stuff... but i do not agree on everything they do and can't stand 75% of their fans.

(sorry for swearing)

Edited by Trumtram

wow hey i sadly have to agree with you trumtram...

okay i will buy the DVD but the part with "even though the normal lp fan today is a gay anti-moving and complaining bitch" is just so true -.- i attended D-Dorf and some dirty bi***es pinched me just because i jumped o.O i didn't even start a moshpit or somethin like that because there were just pussies around me (except of my friends with whom i went to the concert)... and that was in front of the first jetty... what are those people doin so near to the stage??? >:o they should buy some seats when they just wanna stand and scream once in a while -.-