LPLive 4.0 and Other Stuff

hahninator

Same here....I'm mainly looking for Papercut/Points. Not really concerned about the rest. Crawling is excellent, however.

Same here. Papercut, Points of Authority and Crawling are actually my favourite songs on Hybrid Theory.

I really don't like studio versions of these songs, they used too many effects on their voices (Mike sounds like a robot sometimes), so I usually collect bootlegs of these performances.

but i do not agree on everything they do and can't stand 75% of their fans.

I actually agree with you to a certain extent. If you look at the comment forums on YouTube under Linkin Park videos, most will be like ''I <3 LP, omg cheststr is soo hot!!''

And I actually read a comment on Numb saying ''This is the best song in rock history''.

These kind of fans are kinda annoying, but I just ignore most of them. However, I have found that LP Live has a pretty mature forum community. It's much more serious discussion, rather than just praising the band.

And by the way, you don't have to get involved in a fan community. I am a real fan of Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Epica, Nightwish and several others. But I'm not part of any fan community except Linkin Park and Epica.

i went to düsseldorf aswell and it freaked me out. i honestly can't believe that there are still people who don't understand the fun thing about a rock concert. i was at three lp shows this year (frankfurt, köln, düsseldorf) and while i was the only (and i mean only!) person who jumped during "valentines day" climax there was at least a SMALL (like 10 people) pit on our site of the barrier. i looked around and it seemed to me that everyone just stood there and watched the show, maybe waving with their hands or stuff like that. people turned around and looked at me in total confusion on why im banging my head to "no more sorrow" or (even worse) starting to jump during "given up". at düsseldorf it was beyond my imagination how bad a ROCK crowd could be. me and a friend started jumping and (holy fuck) all these GIRLS around us started screaming in agony like we were doing somewhat crazy. we weren't even jumping in any direction, no, just up and down...

oh well, at least my homeshow in köln was GREAT. there was a huge pit which was like a hole in the end. "a place for my head" let everyone go apeshit, it was just crazy, fun and like what a ROCK show is supposed to be.

don't get me wrong, i have nothing against people who come to shows and just want to watch it and have a good time seeing their favourite band perform. but with all kindness, GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM PEOPLE WHO WANT TO HAVE FUN. we don't hurt you, just give us some space and stop whining about it.

i don't know how the situation is over there at the states, but i can't imaging it to be vastly different.

when i think back of my first concert which was lp ironically. it was 2001, it was in köln, and everyone went crazy, honestly, crazy. just imagine linkin park opening with "with you" and all the people around you start to jump. i fell in love for the whole rock concert thing that day and never lost it.

then again, i am talking about 2001, that was a whole different time compared to today ;).

Edited by Trumtram

I'm still hopeing that there will be a special edition with the missing songs...

so i'm gonna wait

and I'm not buy it on bandmerch because the shipping costs to much

at düsseldorf it was beyond my imagination how bad a ROCK crowd could be.

you're so right.

i went to frankfurt and that crowd was much better than the crowd in dusseldorf.

Edited by FlyingR

ive only ever preordered once. was the fortminor cd special with the tshirt. i got it like 2 weeks after release or something. i'm impatient, so ill goto the store on the 25th.

Ditto, I don't want to have to wait for it to ship so I'll go buy it at midnight the morning of the 25th. Would love to have the t-shirt but oh well can't have everything.

Are you preordering Road To Revolution?

Nope.

Will you be buying it when it comes out?

Negative.

What are your plans for the new CD/DVD?

I'll download it when it leaks. Depending on what the bonus features are, I MIGHT ask for it for Christmas or something. I'm not going to spend my own money on it no matter what, though.

i made the mistake to preorder minutes to midnight on amazon, and had to wait for i believe two weeks after the release date until i finally hold it in my hands due to some shipping problems or whatever. so - i learned and will buy rtr the day it comes out in my local record store, just to make sure the above won't happen again.

on another note it'll be quite a mess to let a package be sent to my dormitory adress, cause you never know who receives the package in the end, and worst case i will never see it...

at düsseldorf it was beyond my imagination how bad a ROCK crowd could be. me and a friend started jumping and (holy fuck) all these GIRLS around us started screaming in agony like we were doing somewhat crazy. we weren't even jumping in any direction, no, just up and down...

oh well so true! those people should just go and take a seat or keep behind the last jetty...

I think Hamburg was the best one! although i had to stay far far away from the stage, because my mate broke his shinbone the day before o.O but even in the back there were nicer and more active fans than in front of the first jetty in D-Dorf -.- it was just fun and power in Hamburg ^^