LPCrimea 2.0

SergSlim

Hey people!

A good friend of mine, STINGER_LP, who is also a big Linkin Park fan from Ukraine, as well as I am, has launched a totally remastered website - LPCrimea.com. Some of you probably already heard of it, as there are plenty of links to it on our forums in Media section.

The new 2.0 version is extremely badass: crazy new design with astonishing header and footer, new huge Media section which has a lot of high quality videos of live shows (almost all ripped by STINGER_LP himself mainly from original DVDs or HD sources to make the best possible size/quality ratio) and soon more will be added (as well as audio material).

So go there and check it out – read the opening news post (for English version click on corresponding tab).

P.S. From STINGER_LP: "Hey guys! I hope you'll like it! To view site in English use build-in Google Translator (UK flag on the left). I've optimized the pages of Media section for the smooth translation into English. See ya!"

Thank you guys very much! I'm very glad about such a positive feedback. If you want to know a little bit about how it was made and what's next read this news page (if you haven't already) - click on "English version" tab there.

I love the header man, where did you find dem photos?!?

From everywhere for a bit. As for the header:

Mike and Rob for example - from Shinoda's blog, Chester and Brad - sreenshots from LPTV (Brad was actually mixed from several photos - the body with hands, head & PRS - all from different photos), Phoenix was also built piece by piece - the body & bass from 2007 LPU photo, the head - from the photo from Shinoda's blog :), Joe - from SBD souvenir pack photos (but the head I think is from other photo, don't remember already). Racks on the right - form Brad's profile on old LP.com, racks on the left was found somewhere in the internet, as well as Phoenix's red couch. LPU and HT plaques - widely available photos, as well as Mike's "Neuphoria" painting on the left.

Everything else was created by myself in Adobe Photoshop, including studio mixer in front of Mike and Brad.

The footer in this respect is not less complex. I played a lot with different textures here before I managed to get what I need. The wall and sidewalk was recreated from different textures piece by piece with many layers (it actually 80px width I think and repeats horizontally). Mike's dumpster photo I put over the photo of such type of dumpster and mixed em together. Almost the same I did to create a billboard. The social "icons" - is totally custom photoshop work from scratch.

Oh, and the "Twitter-Rock-Bird" was just an experiment :) after seeing different designer showcases of twitter birds in the internet. Just to relax and divert my attention from LP stuff...

Holy SHIT that is so badass. Mike needs to see that pronto. What an awesome site.

I'm really hope and want so much to hear Mike's opinion about it! Since I used so much of his stuff... Maybe Adam can help ;)

P.S. What do you think of LPCrimea Media Storage? Do LP fans all over the world need a media source like Linkin-Inside was? Or even bigger...

Edited by STINGER_LP

A+. I love this. Very nice job. If you ever want to do a collaboration whether it be a media release, an interview, a giveaway or anything else, let me know. I love your site man.

Thanks Mark! I will. Already have some ideas for the future.

well...the site doesn't load for some reason

I think that was temporarily problems, probably my hoster was doing some tweaks to the server, that I asked them to do.