LP Playing In South America

wesleylpbr

i can't say how happy we are in brazil. FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!

i swear we won't complain for the next... 2 years. LOL.

thank you to all of you congratulating us brazillians. you guys are welcome to come over and make this gig bigger ;]

Edited by kemyzero

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well man I couldn't find you <_< it's like trying to find Waldo.

haha thats funny because i'm wearing a red shirt in the loatr making of the video

edit: here, I found myself.

post-1402-1276721082.jpg

post-1402-1276721092.jpg

Edited by Adam

Looks Linkin Park is pulling out all the stops this time around. Interesting album promotion, incredibly positive response from people that have heard the new songs, extremely big shows on the way, a new stage set up.....I'm excited.

Looks Linkin Park is pulling out all the stops this time around. Interesting album promotion, incredibly positive response from people that have heard the new songs, extremely big shows on the way, a new stage set up.....I'm excited.

With that kind of response to their upcoming stuff, it seems as if Don Gilmore will never cross the minds of any LP fan ever again.

With that kind of response to their upcoming stuff, it seems as if Don Gilmore will never cross the minds of any LP fan ever again.

Say what you want about Don, but IMO, a part of the reason why HT and Meteora are as great as they are is because of his input. Yes he may have watered them down and influenced them to stick with the same formula on Meteora, but the atmosphere on both those records I don't feel could have been achieved with any other producer at the time (as no one else was wanting to work with them). Like Korn did with Ross Robinson, if LP were to ever decide to try and recapture their signature sound, I wouldn't be surprised if Don was the person they turned to.

I will also say I'd like to see LP work with a variety of producers throughout the rest of their career and not stick with Rick Rubin like the RHCP have done the last 20 years. It be great to hear what they could do with people like Brendan O'Brien, Johnny K, and Nick Raskulinecz.

Edited by FORTsunrise

Oh my God, im shocked... i dont have enough words to say thank to God, hope LP plays in Argentina because for my is really difficult to go to Brasil, really sad for that but really really happy for all my friends in Brasil and Chile this is a big dream that come true, all the hard work of the all street teams in southamerica makes sense... All of you guys in Europe and US that have the chance to watch LP live a lot of times, a new tour sounds logic but for Southamerica is like miracle, im about to cry, hope i have the chance to see LP sometime in my life, they wiil be so close to me but in the same time so far... :(

congrats for all my friends in Brasil and Chile... :D

THIS IS JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

WHO'S GOING?????????????????????????????????

Count me in...

And I also like Incubus very much... If STP confirms, my mind will be blown.

The only problem is that next semester is the hardest on my college but I won't mind not studying for one or two tests...

BRASIL!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Trang

Man .... this is awesome. I'm speechless.

Glad to help you with info Mark ;)

Can't wait to see this confirmed on LP.com.

LP in Chile !!

What a good day to be a Chilean today. We won, after 40 years, a game in the world cup and now LP in Chile, too good to be truth man. Haha.

Say what you want about Don, but IMO, a part of the reason why HT and Meteora are as great as they are is because of his input. Yes he may have watered them down and influenced them to stick with the same formula on Meteora, but the atmosphere on both those records I don't feel could have been achieved with any other producer at the time (as no one else was wanting to work with them). Like Korn did with Ross Robinson, if LP were to ever decide to try and recapture their signature sound, I wouldn't be surprised if Don was the person they turned to.

I will also say I'd like to see LP work with a variety of producers throughout the rest of their career and not stick with Rick Rubin like the RHCP have done the last 20 years. It be great to hear what they could do with people like Brendan O'Brien, Johnny K, and Nick Raskulinecz.

On an ironic twist on "returning to their roots", LP could have Mudrock co-produce an album with Mike (to go back to their HTEP roots).

As long as Howard Benson stays away from LP, I'm fine. I hate him with a passion.

On an ironic twist on "returning to their roots", LP could have Mudrock co-produce an album with Mike (to go back to their HTEP roots).

As long as Howard Benson stays away from LP, I'm fine. I hate him with a passion.

I'm going to have to disagree to some extent. Howard Benson's produced some good albums from some great bands. Motorhead, P.O.D., Papa Roach, and Three Days Grace to name a few. His production on the albums he's produced, as well the engineering, are very strong. The only issue is that he is a mainstream producer. He takes the sound of a group or artist and polishes it into something that would appeal to the average rock/pop listener, which is one of the main reasons a lot of bands and artists, perhaps including Chester, go to him to produce their record.