LP Playing In South America

wesleylpbr

im 100% sure this is true cuz there are many sites that talk about it

http://www.terra.com.pe/terrastereo/notici...ows-brasil.html

the show in Chile is not confirmed yet, it just says that they may play there but it is not confirmed

we have to wait for the official confirmation by the band though

Edited by MiguelMX

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, that elephant is the 8th, Adam is the 9th

hahaha

Damn, I guess Adam has been demoted to second string. Sorry man...

I already have! a few times! you just gotta look closely...

Are you talking about that LPU trailer? Or were you actually in some LPTV episodes?!

Edited by Aiman

Damn, I guess Adam has been demoted to second string. Sorry man...

Are you talking about that LPU trailer? Or were you actually in some LPTV episodes?!

That damn elephant...

No I was in the 8bit rebellion testing episodes, the making of the leave out all the rest video, mikes art show videos.

Edited by Adam

I'm gonna watch those right now lol

good luck finding me in the loatr video and the art show videos. i think i make a VERY VERY brief appearance in those. i'm standing and wearing like a black jacket or something in the 8 bit testing episodes. i tried to stay OUT of the shot though.

I am blown away by this. Never saw this coming. Germany gets 5 dates, then they really are playing in South America before it LOL. A big congrats since you've all waited so long...LP's only been there one time ever just for one show...this is really big in the LP live community.

yeah i know! with a LP tour going everywhere like this...the album is sure to be out before this.

There's still a chance for Linkin Park coming to Mexico

The Pixies are doing a festival along with Interpol, 16 october and this link says that another band will be announced (STP or Soundgarden but for me its LP lol).. http://www.beatandbyte.com/2010/06/confirm...tal-2010-mxico/

Soundgarden would be a treat, STP is cool and LP is the obvious preference for us.

I'd normally be quick to write this off as another case of a shady promoter down there "confirming" LP for a show that they haven't booked, but I checked the Pixies website and they already have both shows listed, so looks like this is legit. Cool. It'd be awesome if LP turns out to be the other band at that Mexico show on the 16th too.

good luck finding me in the loatr video and the art show videos. i think i make a VERY VERY brief appearance in those. i'm standing and wearing like a black jacket or something in the 8 bit testing episodes. i tried to stay OUT of the shot though.

Well man I couldn't find you <_< it's like trying to find Waldo.