LP Playing In South America

wesleylpbr

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's left, if you don't mind me asking?

Amanda's getting Nick to type up the descriptions on the big downloads page. Then Mike is finishing the set notes from 2002-2004 while I'm finishing 05-early 08 with them. Could launch now but naaa, lol, give it a week. It looks pretty cool, I really like it. The themes are badass.

Amanda's getting Nick to type up the descriptions on the big downloads page. Then Mike is finishing the set notes from 2002-2004 while I'm finishing 05-early 08 with them. Could launch now but naaa, lol, give it a week. It looks pretty cool, I really like it. The themes are badass.

Cool, everything I've heard about it makes me think it'll be worth the wait.

That wasnt a good thing....

I was in no way promoting a natural disaster but rather happy for the country of Chile, seeing as things will be in their favor. And while they are down there, you can sure expect some MFR work to be done, too.

To FortSunrise, as far as Howard Benson concerns me:

My issue with Howard is he waters the vocals down in the select works I've heard him do. I feel his vision may not be parallel to Mike's, and Mike really does have the say in the direction he wants LP to go. This is all hypothetical, and I'm glad they are choosing Rick again.

Edited by LPPhan2005

My first LP show, yeh!!!

Wonder if they are gonna sell the DSP :unsure: :unsure:

i hope they sell it in both chile and brazil, it would be a great memory for us... plus probably they'll be the first shows of the entire tour =O and maybe they'll play something new

I sure hope they sell DSPs for every show that's announced so far. I would like a DSP for every gig they play. Ones from South America would be badass...the crowds are going to be HUGE.

Totally agree on the DSP ordeal, man how that would be awesome.