Another Mike Twitter update!

Xero21

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys reduce the spamming please. I know everyone is bored but it's getting ridiculous. 230 posts and nothing even happened yet. Think about the other people who have to dig through all this crap.

well since there is nothing but crap in this thread they need not go through any :P

Between 5 PM and 9 PM PST is usually when most of their announcements take place, so I wouldn't expect anything for at least another couple hours.

And they're probably announcing this without tipping off the media beforehand, otherwise the news probably would've leaked somewhere by now.

*sigh* in ahundred years there'll hopefully be one little day when i'll be lucky enough to be online and witness the magic of big announcements JUST happening... but i needa sleep, now. as always. and when i'm on lpl, tomorrow it'll be exploding right into my face, because of huge discussions already going on. as always. <_< *lol*

good night world and have fun waiting, guessing and discussing. :D :D

album hearings have started! they say album is great :D germany is first once again!

http://www.bild.de/BILD/regional/hamburg/l...t-bei-bild.html

and google translate version english: http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y...=auto&tl=en

I've found it searching google news for linkin park.. September it is then..

Edited by bojkic