Julien-k as Linkin Park support act? Let us make it happen!

Alexonlyalex

I know it's not a news but I think it's worth your attention.

Aren't you guys sick of talking how awesome it would be if Julien-k would join Linkin park's europe tour, but seeing nobody doing anything to realize it? I think we should at least just try to make it happen and I honestly believe that together we can make it. I will try to make the right people see how many Julien-k fans would actually love to see them live.

Guys, hurry up, join our facebook group, so far it's not too late.

We want Julien-k as support act for Linkin Park Europe Tour 2010 !!!

STAFF NOTE: Before anybody freaks out, this will stay here only for a few hours. Amir is spreading the word too!

Edited by AndOne

sorry to break it to you i myself would not like to have jk support lp. don't think i don't like jk. i do have dta and even think about going to their concert in munich but i would prefer to see lp being supported by 1 or 2 local bands at each concert.

... which I'm sure won't happen. Warner mostly chooses affiliated bands as openers for their bands. Therefore we can only hope that Julien-K will have the chance, but seeing as they were supposed to be the openers for 2 previous LP European tours, there definitely IS a possibility.