Update from Mike

ChuckCheese

i'm hoping for a great album artwork... something, that's got mike's and joe's art in it and not just photos of the band like in M2M ;) not that i want a copy of the Meteora artwork. but i loved, how it had a real concept and so much creativity and individuality.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm hoping for a great album artwork... something, that's got mike's and joe's art in it and not just photos of the band like in M2M ;) not that i want a copy of the Meteora artwork. but i loved, how it had a real concept and so much creativity and individuality.

Yeah, same here!

Not to piss on the party, but I hope something is around the corner, because we normally get updates that lead to nowhere. But this should be different.

Edited by Subs

...There were like 2 single-word mistakes in the entire booklet. Both the Hybrid Theory and Meteora booklets had more errors. And that has nothing to do with the band rushing things, incorrect lyrics in booklets are so common that they happen more often than they don't. Check the fine print in the liner notes of any CD booklet - more often than not, it says "lyrics reprinted with permission" in there somewhere. That's because the band doesn't print the lyrics themselves, they have some outside source do it for them. It's the same reason the "official" music books have a bunch of errors in them.

i love how this guy always has to be right about everything. no matter what, he knows it all. about everything that every band does. he must really be an accomplished, rich musician. hahaha. just cracks me up

For the album cover, they should start giving putting up pictures of sections of the cover, sort of like what Avenged Sevenfold is doing right now with their album (see their news section on their website to see what I am talking about).

i love how this guy always has to be right about everything. no matter what, he knows it all. about everything that every band does. he must really be an accomplished, rich musician. hahaha. just cracks me up

Believe it or not, Astat is right about it.

Its cause it's astat man. He only talks about things he knows... thats why ppl respect him lol.

and i'm sorry lpl admins for having to put up with my b.s (especially LPDC haha) buts its been all for this! finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuck yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!