who do you want to see LP tour with?

Ryan

haven't been on here in a long time. I outgrew LP awhile ago, but if they toured around here (Mass) again i'd try and go just for the hell of it.

anyways, who do you wish LP toured with?

i'd have to pick:

attack attack

of mice and men

asking alexandria

we came as romans

the devil wears prada

gucci (burrr haha)

eminem? they could pull some crazy stuff off i bet

scary kids scaring kids

Can't think of anyone else lol

a complete list that probably will never happen. No order, no spots in mind not even probably realistic. Troll away

Wale

Kid Cudi

Rise Against

30 Seconds To Mars

Halestorm

Shinedown

Stone Sour

Asher Roth

Chevelle

Alice In Chains

All That Remains

Circa Survive

Deftones

Jay-Z

Killswitch Engage

Lupe Fiasco

MUSE

Orgy

Papa Roach

Silversun Pickups

Slash

Trivium

just a few highlights thatd be cool to see lol. theres a lot more but thats at the top of my head id like to see

I guess I can list bands that have toured with LP in the past. In that case, here's a selection of bands that would greatly benefit from a tour with LP (because those tours seem to do well for those bands, Placebo seems to be doing alright in the states as a result of PR07).

-Muse (durrr)

-Coheed and Cambria (fucking sweet)

-10 Years (PR gave them a huge audience...I don't Hahninator would be as into them if it weren't for PR08)

-Alice in Chains (Chester collaboration would be imminent)

-Chimaira (Might be a mainstream tour to put them on, but I think a PR could greatly benefit from a really heavy-ass band...not saying wouldn't be fit for an arena tour, but I just think that a sidestage tour such as PR would be better)

-Deftones (Such a tight band)

-Gojira (Could alienate certain people in the crowd but these guys need a big break in the states, even though they toured with Metallica in the states)

-Shinedown (Total crowd pleasers and their music is sweet too)

-Snoop Dogg (Tha Boss D.O.G.G...need I say more?)

-Dr. Dre (When Detox FINALLY comes out, this could be a great outlet for promotion)

foo fighters would be pretty awesome.

but i would also like to see n.e.r.d again...

actually n.e.r.d. are playing at tony hawk's show in berlin so you can hit them there :P

for the topic:

i would kill to see them tour with papa roach, jay-z and stone sour, that would be too awesome!

Being realistic, with bands touring at the same time, I'd love to see them with Billy Talent or Limp Bizkit.

ehhh....

id really love to see them tour with Circa Survive. Saw them twice last month opening for Coheed. Amazing . And Kid Cudi. Both groups throw on good show IMO.

Muse and Rise Against (I was trying to be realistic)

I would love to see Rise Against play with LP in concertm though i dont know if that would happen though, since Rise Against have strong feelings against eating meat, and LP eats meat, so there might be some conflict of interests there.