Multi-Site Giveaway: LPLive Winner

hahninator

The lucky winner from LPLive for the Big Fansite Giveaway......

chihiro923

Check out her post here as she describes her Madison Square Garden 2008 story...beyond awesome. She will be taking away the setlist notes signed by all 6 members of Linkin Park. One of a kind, I do have to say I am VERY jealous. Not only that, but a free one year full LPU membership. Wow! I will be getting in touch with you very soon to discuss the prize.

I want to say thanks to the LPU, Adam and LPAssociation, Derek, LPTimes and Jasparina for the awesome giveaway. This was a collaboration that I hope sets the stage for many more. I came away very impressed with how many people entered (300+ on each site I believe) to win. Let's do it again sometime soon, shall we?

I do have to say that LPLive has more stuff planned to give to you guys soon....nkramar and I have quite a few nice items we're preparing to just give out for free...all before the October shows in Germany. Stay tuned!

Thanks to Mark and everyone who entered. I've been wanting to do a huge collaboration like this for a while, and I'm glad we were able to finally make it happen. This won't be the last.

Congrats! Nice story. Buuuut check out the winning post at LPA. Man, this is one of few posts that make sence and are written with "passion" not just for the prize LOL. Very, very good! Btw i somehow have to create a new account with member number like 5.000 or something :P (don't know the current members number:P - joke of course :D)

Congrats! Nice story. Buuuut check out the winning post at LPA. Man, this is one of few posts that make sence and are written with "passion" not just for the prize LOL. Very, very good! Btw i somehow have to create a new account with member number like 5.000 or something :P (don't know the current members number:P - joke of course :D)

Didn't like the winners response too much on LPA, but it was very creative regardless!

Congrats to everyone on all three sites!

I honestly apolgize to those who didn't win then...

HOLY...JUST WOW.

To think I just stumbled across this while listening to hardcore techno.

But for clarification:I'm a girl.

It's rather funny because my Dad just came home from work and I started freaking out in my hallway saying, "I won! I won! ...but I'm not a HE!" It's alright though. To be very honest, I was worried when you initially said the winner was going to be "randomly" chosen. After I posted that, I thought it was a waste of time because it was in all honesty. Then I thought I could never win and it just so happened that my words were actually taken into consideration in the end! Thanks LPL for such an awesome contest!

Congrats!

Although, it's pretty clear that it wasn't random.

obviously lol

But for clarification:I'm a girl.

Pics or gtfo, haha jk. Congrats!!!

Edited by FaiNt