June / July [TBC]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to ask, you said the source was a friend who works with/is friends with Warner Brazil employees?

Have this person been right about anything big in the past? Just curious. Because I obviously really want to believe this.

Just to ask, you said the source was a friend who works with/is friends with Warner Brazil employees?

Have this person been right about anything big in the past? Just curious. Because I obviously really want to believe this.

They were right about OOA being on streaming on MySpace something like a month before the release.

They were right about OOA being on streaming on MySpace something like a month before the release.

yes, and was (the same guy) Bruno Telloli who posted this on LPBR. In that time, he was working at MySpace Brazil, and now he is working at Nokia Music Brazil. He always worked with people who works inside a lot of label companies.

Just one more thing... in 2004, he was the first person to post when, where and which band was the opening act for LP in Brazil, even before tv, newspapers and etc.

Edited by wesleylpbr

yes, and was (the same guy) Bruno Telloli who posted this on LPBR. In that time, he was working at MySpace Brazil, and now he is working at Nokia Music Brazil. He always worked with people who works inside a lot of label companies.

Just one more thing... in 2004, he was the first person to post when, where and which band was the opening act for LP in Brazil, even before tv, newspapers and etc.

I believe you.

I'd say I believe in this. (99%)

Come on people, it's only a press conference in 1 or 2 months. It's not like they (LP Brazil) were saying the album would drop in juny or july...If the release date is revealed during this press conference, it would mean new record coming out in end of 2010/beginning of 2011, which is what we are all betting. So this information is pretty possible.

Edited by Qwerty18

maybe the album drops in september, with a single in august.

I'd love you if it happens. Btw, it was my prediction - single in July/August and new album in September. Hopefully it's gonna happen! And I don't think it sounds optimistic or something.

Wesleylpbr, I'm tempted to actually believe this one, if its true this is very exciting news. Thanks for the heads up LPBR. If not, well it wouldn't be a surprise (since Internet rumors come and go) but if true, awesome! :)

I do have to agree some people are jumping on you a bit, I even saw someone who happened to state that which had already stated regarding the source, even after you had already apologized for the "Brazil isn't taken seriously."

Also despite not being proven true, and maybe a bad track record regarding LP playing their country in the past, should a moderator really be jumping on the bandwagon of true and falsehoods so quickly? Did this said mod do any work, or just jump to a conclusion.

Look, it may very well be fake, I'm just asking was any effort putting into confirmation before a member whose supposed to be more than just a functional user, declares he knows otherwise with a one word reply.

onto other topics

I'd love you if it happens. Btw, it was my prediction - single in July/August and new album in September. Hopefully it's gonna happen! And I don't think it sounds optimistic or something.

I don't think a new single would do much for me, well it depends, if it sounded anything like New Divide or What I've Done...[shudders] if not, and a completely new sound (which may be the case) bring it on!

This speculation can be fun!

Edited by cstebila

Because 99% of the time you tell us Linkin Park is playing Brazil and I can remember at LEAST THREE totally different situations where you guys were 100% sure LP was playing Brazil and South America and that everyone needed to post about it ASAP.

Guess what? It didn't happen. That's why your site's credibility has gone to shit. I can't ever believe anything from you guys anymore if everything you say is going to happen never happens. So don't say LPxDC is garbage when you told us Warner Bros Brazil told you LP was playing in Brazil last year. Oh wait, they're the source for this article too. D'OH.

dang what a strike mark!

wanna quote this because i feel the same, you guys are just crazy, this ain't that serious, as astat said, who the hell would announce some fansite an upcoming press conference.

just calm down, LP world gets worse and worse.. i can't even believe it :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

now, with the european dates posted today... I think this topic will make more sense... hahahaha xD

Nice. Earlier in this thread you said maybe the album in September and a single in August.

Was that just a random guess, or more of an educated guess?

I feel like all these speculation threads are saying the same thing over, and over again. Whatever happened to receiving news on the new album when LP feels like telling us shit? It still hasn't been as long as the wait between Meteora and MTM.

• 2 weeks later...