June / July [TBC]

As Linkin Park Brazil reports:

Do you think the 'Linkin Park world' is half stopped?

So i recommend that you begin to warm yourselves, since the band will do a press conference between June and July to announce new world tour, name and release date of the new album.

Thoughs?

May i ask to the LPBR dudes subscribed here (wesleylpbr and slimshinoda?) to admit if you talked with someone from a well-known music label? Since you guys omitted the source. :P

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend Bruno Telloli that sent me this news to post. He works at Nokia Brazil alongside with Warner Music Brazil, that's why he have this. The real date about the press conference is noted as "June or July 'TBA'".

In addition that we posted, we have more things to be announced. But Bruno's boss don't given permission for us to post.

Stay tuned.

Fake

Sorry if you guys have more credibility than us, we live in a third world country.

We can't post anything that you guys come and say that is fake or something like that. I can't do anything about it, just believe or not.

Edited by wesleylpbr

Don't be silly, it's because there's not a reliable source linked with the news. Nothing against Brazil.

sorry about the stress, Fabio. but I'm bad about everytime we post anything that wasn't posted before in a foreign lp fansite (like lplive) is treated as a fake.

sorry about the stress, Fabio. but I'm bad about everytime we post anything that wasn't posted before in a foreign lp fansite (like lplive) is treated as a fake.

All was needed was a source man, if it was announced by a LP fan site from America without a credible source, it'd be treated the same way.

All was needed was a source man, if it was announced by a LP fan site from America without a credible source, it'd be treated the same way.

As I said before, the source is Warner Music Brazil.
Sorry anyway. Edited by wesleylpbr

Exactly!!!

And LPxDC is Mr Truth in the LpLive forums... all the things he say is true otherwise is fake!!!

As said...the source is Warner Brazil!!! Of course Warner Brazil is not as huge as for example LpLive staff...

Exactly!!!

And LPxDC is Mr Truth in the LpLive forums... all the things he say is true otherwise is fake!!!

As said...the source is Warner Brazil!!! Of course Warner Brazil is not as huge as for example LpLive staff...

Why are you all making it such a big issue? They said that they do not believe it cuz there is no source but you guys are like "OH WE ARE BRAZILIANS. THESE AMERICANS HATE US SO MUCH AND THEY CAN'T STAND US GIVING SOME NEW!!!" Sheesh!!

Wow this thread is pinned now xD

Well, we must realize that this is internet world, a link that refers to the official source is needed. It's just a waste if you try to make someone to believe in your news you got without the link. ;)

Why are you all making it such a big issue? They said that they do not believe it cuz there is no source but you guys are like "OH WE ARE BRAZILIANS. THESE AMERICANS HATE US SO MUCH AND THEY CAN'T STAND US GIVING SOME NEW!!!" Sheesh!!

One thing is to say " well I don´t believe in it" this is related to the source thing and everybody has the right to believe it or not...

other thing is to say "It´s fake".

I´m not even American but I will give you a time to look up in the dictionary and check what fake means!!!

It's kind of one of those things you want to say is true but with all the delays you don't want to say it's true either till you hear it from the band.

But the way things are going I could see it to be true anyways just cause it's been the common guess among everyone on these forums. Best thing to do is just wait, hope, and see if the damn wait is almost over! XD

Because 99% of the time you tell us Linkin Park is playing Brazil and I can remember at LEAST THREE totally different situations where you guys were 100% sure LP was playing Brazil and South America and that everyone needed to post about it ASAP.

Guess what? It didn't happen. That's why your site's credibility has gone to shit. I can't ever believe anything from you guys anymore if everything you say is going to happen never happens. So don't say LPxDC is garbage when you told us Warner Bros Brazil told you LP was playing in Brazil last year. Oh wait, they're the source for this article too. D'OH.

My friend Bruno Telloli that sent me this news to post. He works at Nokia Brazil alongside with Warner Music Brazil, that's why he have this. The real date about the press conference is noted as "June or July 'TBA'".

In addition that we posted, we have more things to be announced. But Bruno's boss don't given permission for us to post.

Stay tuned.

So his boss didn't mind you leaking this info, but there's other info that he won't let you say?

What could possibly be more secret than the info you just gave us?

Sorry if you guys have more credibility than us, we live in a third world country.

We can't post anything that you guys come and say that is fake or something like that. I can't do anything about it, just believe or not.

this has nothing to do with countries or anything. Don't even make try to make it about this. This is about having a SOURCE. I can easily write a news post on Projekt Revolution 2010 and a full lineup but ANYONE that has an INCH of common sense can call BS if i dont have a source. Plain and simple. And i choose NOT to believe it by me voicing my opinion fake until proven otherwise.

Don't be silly, it's because there's not a reliable source linked with the news. Nothing against Brazil.

^^THIS!

^THIS. See LPJahova knows what I'm talking about

Exactly!!!

Wtf. Why are you attacking me? Never have i claimed any of that. And I would appreciate it if you don't go and start labeling me names. You are getting too hostile over nothing. If your source is right then you need not get mad about my simple opinion. If your "news" is right ill take my word back and that will be the end of it.

Wow this thread is pinned now xD

Well, we must realize that this is internet world, a link that refers to the official source is needed. It's just a waste if you try to make someone to believe in your news you got without the link. ;)

^he knows what i'm talking about. THINK.

One thing is to say " well I don´t believe in it" this is related to the source thing and everybody has the right to believe it or not...

I´m not even American but I will give you a time to look up in the dictionary and check what fake means!!!

Ill give you MY time to look up the definition . *googles

# S: (adj) fake, false, faux, imitation, simulated (not genuine or real; being an imitation of the genuine article) "it isn't fake anything; it's real synthetic fur"; "faux pearls"; "false teeth"; "decorated with imitation palm leaves"; "a purse of simulated alligator hide"

http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=fake

yeah? yeah.

Because 99% of the time you tell us Linkin Park is playing Brazil and I can remember at LEAST THREE totally different situations where you guys were 100% sure LP was playing Brazil and South America and that everyone needed to post about it ASAP.

Guess what? It didn't happen. That's why your site's credibility has gone to shit. I can't ever believe anything from you guys anymore if everything you say is going to happen never happens. So don't say LPxDC is garbage when you told us Warner Bros Brazil told you LP was playing in Brazil last year. Oh wait, they're the source for this article too. D'OH.

i guess this too. :P

btw was LP confirmed for that Woodstock Fest you guys posted about awhile back??? Serious question.

Gee I got a thought....ever thought there could be a REASON for not believing? Besides if you don't believe in something its not supposed to look real to you.

@Hahninator: the three times we posted about LP doing a show in Brazil, the source isn't Warner Brazil or something like that. Was people who work in magazines, newspapers and etc... nothing directly from us or WMB. We posted together with these news that we can't garantee that is really true.

btw remember is LP confirmed for that Woodstock Fest you guys posted about awhile back??? Serious question.

in no time we said that LP was confirmed. Edited by wesleylpbr

@Hahninator: the three times we posted about LP doing a show in Brazil, the source isn't Warner Brazil or WMB. We posted together with these news that we can't garantee that is really true.something like that. Was people who work in magazines, newspapers and etc... nothing directly from us or

in no time we said that LP was confirmed.

my mistake. I meant to say WERE they confirmed?