LP to play Isle Of MTV in Malta?

[AndOne]

I honestly can't see this happening.

Because you think LP won't be doing any shows by June 30? Or because you think the venue is too pop for LP?

Because if it's that second option, don't think that way. Linkin Park isn't some underground band. They get tons of radio play.

If it's the first option then we'll see :P

Because you think LP won't be doing any shows by June 30? Or because you think the venue is too pop for LP?

Because if it's that second option, don't think that way. Linkin Park isn't some underground band. They get tons of radio play.

Because I don't think they'll be doing any touring that soon. But, that would be a pleasant surprise. :D

I'm not so sure this is fake. I don't know why MTV would make up fake news about their own show, though stranger things have happened.

As much as I dislike MTV, they are obviously a popular TV station and source of pop culture news. The news of this line-up of LP, The Kooks, Scissor Sisters and Kelis is already starting to create some buzz on the internet.

I don't think it would look too good for MTV to put out fake news like that, they aren't some sketchy website. They're the real deal. But I guess we'll just have to wait until lp.com/LP twitter/LPU/Mike/someone confirms it from the LP camp.

they are of course not underground but they are also not a pop band. and here in germany they don't get that much airplay on tv and radio. at least not on mainstream channels. after all they are a rock band.

they are of course not underground but they are also not a pop band. and here in germany they don't get that much airplay on tv and radio. at least not on mainstream channels. after all they are a rock band.

They aren't a pop band but they make some pop music and are mainstream enough to play at an MTV show for sure.